We enjoyed our 12 days stay on this resort with our two sons ( 15 and 19 ). The very friendly staff has been very helpful and flexible. We had our breakfast and dinners in the great restaurant with nice terrace.The atmospheric houses make you feel at home. The resort is a beautiful place in the countryside. We did appreciate the hotel services. It is a relaxing place also because the availability of two separate swimming pools of which one is dedicated for younger children. Our sons played a tennis game every day.The staff succeeded to make your stay as pleasant as possible and do all speak english very well.They tailor their service to your needs. Free WIFI coverage is of a very good quality all over the resort. Overall it was a very nice stay which we will never forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 27km north of Florence, in Mugello valley, a Country Resort furnished in the most classical Tuscan style where you can enjoy swimming-pools, tennis court, Tuscan kitchen at its Restaurant and you can relax in its Spa with Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam bath and Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monsignor Della Casa Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monsignor Della Casa Country Hotel Borgo San Lorenzo
- Monsignor Della Casa Country Resort Borgo San Lorenzo, Italy - Tuscany