Instant Relaxation! Those are the two best words to describe this place. Even with two kids, this place instills a sense of calmness and serenity. The overall stay was fantastic, even if for only two nights ... They have just everything you need right there. The staff was extremely friendly and very helpful; the food was fantastic; the ranch had much to do for the kids (pool, soccer field, playground, tennis, bikes, etc) and for the adults (adults-only pool, spa, exercise room). There are also some great activities nearby ... We spent hours at the Adventure Park (a large outdoor obstacle course for all ages). We also went horseback riding, which was beautiful and serene. The two-story amenities are well worth the extra cost if you have more than two people. The only minor items I would enhance: better WiFi coverage and heat the pool. This is a great place for families wanting to visit Tuscany - I will certainly go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 27km north of Florence, in Mugello valley, a Country Resort furnished in the most classical Tuscan style where you can enjoy swimming-pools, tennis court, Tuscan kitchen at its Restaurant and you can relax in its Spa with Sauna, Jacuzzi, Steam bath and Gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Monsignor Della Casa Country Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monsignor Della Casa Country Hotel Borgo San Lorenzo
- Monsignor Della Casa Country Resort Borgo San Lorenzo, Italy - Tuscany