“not satisfied”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Borgo San Lorenzo
Agriturismo Collefertile
paris
“not satisfied”
Reviewed 16 December 2007

I booked this agriturismo accommodation by phone and e-mail. All questions I asked then were answered properly in English. The booking seems to be handled by someone outside the accommodation, not in-house.

I asked the booking lady to send driving direction by e-mail. I received the detailed direction sometime later.

On the day of arrival, the detailed direction turned out to be confusing and useless. I phoned the accommodation direct (not the booking lady's number) in order to verify the route, but the answering accommodation lady told me to call again in two hours and just hung up! It seemed no English or French speaker was available then. At this point, we were about 20 minutes to the door of the accommodation, and were in the middle of nowhere but the countryside. I in turn phoned the booking lady. The driving instruction given on the phone was quite simple and much more useful than the previously sent detailed driving direction.

The agriturismo property is vast. From the gate of the property to the door of the accommodation takes 5 minutes by car easily. This road is very rough.

The room was proper with an unproportionally large bath room.

They have a swimming pool with a marvelous view over mountains, which I liked the most at this accommodation. The pool-side shower was out of order.

I find food at this accommodation is disappointing and not up to the Italian standard. I felt the other guests shared the same opinion, just seeing expressions on their face at dinner time.

I was looking forward to the fishing mentioned on their web site. To get there, however, it is necessary to have a 4WD vehicle and therefore to rely on a staff to drive us when he is available, not early in the morning as we wished. We gave up the idea.

Before departure, we were asked by the owner to pay in cash because the credit card machine was out of order.

I have been to Florence about 10 times on holiday and on business. I wished to stay out from the centre crowded in high season. I thought it would be a good idea to experience Italian agriturismo this time. On the map this place is not so far from Florence but I find the access rather unsuitable for getting around Florence.

• Stayed July 2007, travelled with family
5 Thank porta

Solo
Business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Borgo San Lorenzo
Villa Campestri Olive Oil Resort
Monsignor Della Casa Country Resort
Monsignor Della Casa Country Res...
#1 of 12 in Borgo San Lorenzo
#1 of 2 in Borgo San Lorenzo
Villa Aurora
Villa Aurora
#8 of 12 in Borgo San Lorenzo

Been to Agriturismo Collefertile? Share your experiences!