“Good lunch”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Cape Cod
“Good lunch”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

We ate lunch here. I had a large salad with eggs and tuna. My husband had stuffed zucchini with some other vegetables. Both were quite good. We also had wine and a beer. We ate outside. Very pleasant. Good value.

• Visited May 2013

NYC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite bar in the whole world.”
Reviewed 28 November 2012

這家酒吧/餐廳是我住在BRA一年中的最愛最常去的地方。 老板和服務員都非常熱心也很懂地方產的葡萄酒和各式的烈酒。 除了酒以外,中餐和晚餐也非常好吃,除了地方料理也有很多其他的美食!我強力的推薦所有旅客 你不會後悔的!

Definitely my favorite place in Bra, best rum selection, great staff, good food! just in general an amazing place to hangout and have a good time! No matter you want a relax night during the week or a party night in the weekend! They definitely make you feel like home there, and I definitely treated the place like my second home.This is the place I miss the most after moving away, and will also be the first place I visit the next time I go back to Bra! STRONGLY RECOMMEND!!!

• Visited November 2012