“Good place to stay”
Review of Novotel Brescia 2

Novotel Brescia 2
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Brescia
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I have stay 1 night for business travel . it was good experience .
it is Typical Novotel: big room, free WiFi, good breakfast, great service.
The hotel is in good location and easy to approached from A4 Autostrade.
If you need to stay around Brescia for business or leisure - it is good option for you.
Hotel staff speak very good English and also keen to assist with any open issue.

Room Tip: Please ask for non smoking room...!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank MoooTi
gsmn, Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

Dear Mooti,
thanks very much for your opinion, we are glad to know that you had a nice stay in Novotel Brescia 2. I will extend your appreciations to my team they will be very happy.
Hope to see you soon
Best Regards

Reviewed 20 January 2012

I am a regular visitor to the Novotel in Brescia staying ther 5-6 times each year. The rooms are as one would expect from any Novotel - basic but perfectly functional - and the service is consistently friendly and welcoming. In recent months the hotel has improved the WiFi servcie which was previously the only shortcoming. I would not hesitat to recommend the hotel cor comfort, service and good value.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
gsmn, General Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2012

Dear Guest,

thanks for taking your time to give us your opinion. We really appreciate it.
I'll certainly inform my team and they will be very happy.
We will forward to welcoming you once again in Novotel Brescia 2
Best Regards

Reviewed 19 December 2011

the hotel is very nice. nice location, clean, parking, internet, so, almost everything someone whom is in a business trip need.
food was ok, not to much variety for breakfast, but in general was ok.
Service is very good, people are friendly and ready to help.
room confort is also ok, the only thing i didnt like was the bed which was too hard.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
gsmn, General Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2012

Dear guest,

Hope to see you soon

Reviewed 25 September 2011

Stayed at the Novotel Brescia 2 on the from Verona to Torino. Did not include breakfst in my booking but it was very easy to add in the morning (I picked the €7 business breakfast rather than the full buffet which comes at double that price). Apart from the customary Novotel qualities, I found it extremely easy to get there from the motorway (and back the next morning).

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
gsmn, General Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to inform us about your experience following your stay at our hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at one of the Novotel hotels.

Yours sincerely,

Giuliana Poli - General Manger
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative

Reviewed 30 August 2011

I LOVED this hotel. Even though I love the rustic hotel/hostels I had stayed in before, after weeks of traveling, it was nice to be comforted into the warm arms of a chain hotel. The rooms where lovely with a t.v, minibar, aircon and a very nice bathroom. Internet was free in the lobby (which were nice new imacs), there was an xbox hooked up in the lobby as well. The breakfast had a huge range for a buffet and they were kind enough to get my friend, who is gluten-intolerant, some food to eat that was more then enough to satisfy. It was so nice that we stayed indoors the whole night, ordered room service and curled up with a movie! The room service was great and the desserts where even better :D

My only issue was with the staff who had a pretty serious attitude. Initially our lights would not work and we asked them for help, to which they very sullenly helped us out with a rolled eye or two. When we arrived, which was the middle of summer with 18kg bags, they didn't offer us water or anything and didn't even let us sit down while they processes our passports.

If anything though, I am quite disappointing that I didn't stay for a second night because it was really nice. My only suggestion would be to either have a REALLY good map, inquire about a shuttle or take a taxi from the train station. We wandered around for ages before finding it which was surprisingly deceptively placed.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank kwalking13
GPOLI, Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2011

Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking your time to express such a good review, we really apreciate. Your support help me and my team in our daily job of welcoming guest.
Hope to have you once more our guest in the near future.

Reviewed 6 August 2011

When we arrived there was some construction work in the lobby...but nothing to worry about. The staff was extremely helpful, the room great, the breakfast wonderful, as in all Novotels we stay in Italy (and in France). Rate is very good value. WIFI working in rooms, which is a plus (against some other Novotels). Swimming pool was top with a very helpful lifeguard lady. As we were travelling by car, not much worries to locate the place, but I may think that if you're not driving, the hotel may be a bit "outside" city center, it's actually located next to some offices skyscrapers (business area). In case you don't want to have your dinner at Novotel restaurant (which are always overpriced to our opinion), just cross the road and go to the Pizzeria La Laguna located in the shopping center (1st floor), we had a nice and good value meal.
We will definitively return to Novotel should we pass through Brescia again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
GPOLI, Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2011

Dear Guest,

Thanks very much for the time spent expressing your satisfaction during your stay in Novotel Brescia 2.
I'll look forward to meet you during your next stay. Enjoy your summer

Giuliana Poli

Reviewed 2 August 2011

This is what I expected from the Novotel brand. Clean and modern with very friendly and helpful staff. The facilities are very good, my children loved the pool, the table tennis, the gym and the Internet access. I particularly appreciated the free WiFi. Breakfast was good (children free) and the evening meal good but perhaps pricey.
Good for town access (10-15 mins). I would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2011
GPOLI, General Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2011

Dear Guest,

thank s for your sincere appreciation, I will extend it to my staff, they will be very happy.
I wish to have you soon again in Novotel Brescia 2.

Happy Holiday