“very pleasant”
Review of Novotel Brescia 2

Novotel Brescia 2
Ranked #1 of 31 Hotels in Brescia
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I was part of a guided tour to the North. I stayed for 5 nights. I did not get a chance to use any facilities because of the tour. The breakfast was nice and the room big. All in all a very pleasant stay.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank GSN46
Comunale F, Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Guest,

I wish to thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience following your stay at our hotel.
My team and I are really grateful for your kind words of appreciation, which encourage us to keep up our efforts, ensuring the service we provide always meets your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Novotel Brescia 2.

Yours sincerely,

Francesco Comunale - General Manager

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Two car parks, one at cost and more secure, but didn't seem to be necessary. Across the road is a large supermarket which is convenient for getting drinks and some restaurants nearby. The hotel was fine, clean and quiet, the air conditioning worked and the check in was smooth and friendly. Swimming pool ample, watch out for the automatic shower on entry if you aren't expecting it, lifeguard on duty. Breakfast adequate. All in all reasonable/good value for money

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank CecilGgibley
Comunale F, General Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Dear Guest,

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Novotel Brescia 2.

Yours sincerely,

Francesco Comunale - General Manager

Reviewed 10 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
GMPOLI, Direttore at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Location was the only problem here, a bit of a walk (15-20mins) from centre. It was a 10min walk to the train station. It is located in an area called Brescia 2 which is an industrial area with a lovely park and a metro connection to the rail station and the city. The hotel itself was very nice, big room with lots of channels on TV (including sports and films). I found the room very hot and opened the window to cool it down (the air conditioning did not seem to be working although in fairness to the hotel I did not say anything to reception as opening the window did the trick). The restaurant seemed expensive but there was a very nice restaurant straight across the road (The Blue Lagoon, upstairs from the supermarket, there is a lift to get to it) which was very reasonable.
Breakfast was perfect, everything you could need.

Brescia itself was a lovely city. The restauarants in the centre were all packed on Saturday night which is a good sign. I have to mention the train station though, it was one of the worst train stations I have been to, I was there at 10pm on Saturday and there was drunks shouting at each other, people hassling lone women and people looking out for things/people to rob. I was there on Sunday at 10am and the same drunks were cracking open their first drinks of the day begging for money by saying they had lost their wallets. There was also people very obviously selling drugs. The police need to do something, I have not seen anything that bad for a long time.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank jfogarty
poli g, Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Guest,

thanks for your time in writing your precise review. I'm happy to hear that you had a very nice stay in Novotel Brescia 2 and also in our city. I agree with you that our train station it's not well attended at all, thay must do something immediately.
Hope we will see you again in Novotel

Reviewed 22 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
poli g, General Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2014

Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

We can't understand how this could be considered a 4 star hotel ...Best way to describe it is really really tired and tatty. You know things are bad when you go from a modern lobby which I might add has really interesting recycling art to find the room a tarted up looks like a 60s motel room..mutton dressed as lamb
Save your money and go elsewhere.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jonmak_12
poli g, Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Jonmak,
Thanks for your review. I respect your opinion and I confirm you that our hotel has 20
years and during those years we tried to keep our product in a good shape with
good working of maintenance. Considering the degree of satisfaction of our guest
I think we did a good job.
Stars are not determined only by the years of the hotel but expecially
from the services you received.
Hope you will reconsider your position and give us a new change to have you once more
our guest during your next stay in Brescia

Reviewed 6 November 2013

We arrived to a warm welcome from the hotel receptionist who immediately presented my two young children with a small cuddly lamb each as a gift from the hotel. There was a small area dedicated to children with an xbox , books, play blocks etc . My children loved this. Outside had swings and slide plus an outdoor pool, ideal for better weather. The receptionist was very helpful and looked up timetables for us and also directed us to the free online service provided by the hotel should we have any other queries.
The hotel was spotlessly clean with a modern layout. The rooms were clean and comfortable with good tea and coffee facilities.
Special mention goes to the bar man who was very kind and made the stay very relaxing and welcoming!
Breakfast in the morning was one of the best we've had in a hotel for a long time. There was a fantastic choice with everything you could think of for breakfast- fresh juices, cereals , cold meats, cheeses, fresh fruit slices and whole fruits , tarts, breads, croissants, hot English breakfast, jams and spreads, yogurt , to name but a few ! I was immediately asked if I would like a cappuccino which was lovely with the choice of fresh breads and various croissants.
All in all we were delighted with our stay and would recommend this hotel both for families and for business. Well done everyone who works there!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
poli g, General Manager at Novotel Brescia 2, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2013

Dear Guest,

it' a pleasure to know that you had a very special stay in our hotel. Thanks very much for
sharing your review with every body.
I hope to welcome you and your family soon again at Novotel Brescia 2