Regal Hotel and Apartments
Sirio(Brescia)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsunderground parkingpleasant stayone night staybreakfast buffetyogurtfree wififridgeeuropashampoocarheatingstation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2012

I was fortunate enough as well to have Enzo as the desk clerk in attendance when I stayed here (all three times)! He is excellent! He remembered the group I travelled with from a year ago and gave me the exact same room I had before (without me even having to tell him what the room number was)! I had a spacious room in a suite facing west so I had beautiful evening sun and enjoyed leaving the drapes open from morning to sunset. I had a beautiful view of the mountains overlooking a little traffic circle that surprisingly was not noisy at all. I guess the walls have excellent insulation. Shopping is accessible by catching a bus right outside the hotel grounds and it is quite abundant. I look forward to stopping in this city every year when I visit Italy.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 July 2012

The location of the hotel is good, but the serviceability is low. Breakfast is arranged in an unacceptable way.you have to wait in line to get coffee, a sandwich or water. The staff of the breakfast room will get you in a bad mood before you start your day.
We had to ask for toilet paper almost every day. The reason according the staff at the reception is that the manager had to cut down on staff because of the economical crisis in Italy. We would not recommend this hotel for a nice break during your vacation. This is definitely is not a three star hotel, three stars is overrated.

Room Tip: Brescia is a very nice town with a great history and many places remind you of this. Other hotel would be advised. Getting into town is easy as the bus stops in front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Fab hotel, well placed in Brescia. Service was excellent, especially Enzo who really went the extra mile. Our room was fantastic with a huge balcony and a kitchenette in a cupboard, fully equipped. We would definitely recommend and will revisit.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 April 2012

We stayed here in April 2012 for 2 nights with our two kids, bresica is a fabulous town and is perfectlyplaced to explore lake garda, venice and milan etc.

The hotel doesnt look that great from the outisde but we were pleasantly surprised when we went in, Its modern, clean and our room (apartment) was immacutley clean and well equipped, and most of all a good size.

The parking is free, and the staff were really helpful in giving directions etc. Theres a fabulous roof top pool which again was clean and a great size, with superb views of the hills.

The same problem happened that we seem to have had all over italy during our trip - the wi fi. This hotel said they offer it, but we couldnt get it working atall, you are given codes but they never work, the receptionist was getting a bit fed up with us asking for new codes I think! However we had only booked this hotel as we need wifi for our business - so this was a problem for us.

Breakfast was lovely - they just didnt have enough staff so you were constantly asking for more milk, juice, bowls , we had to clear a table for ourselves each morning as did the other guests, if they had an extra person the breakfast would be perfect.

Watch out for the Buffet in the restaurant to, we had a Buffet which is only really salads etc - delicious though - however your given a side plate which costs 6 euros, but they dont tell you its 6 euros per visit to the buffet table and and another 4 euros on top every time you take a dessert? bit odd and a bit annoying when it wasnt explained -

Apart from that I would stay again as it was really great quality for a 3 star - if they sorted these things I would say its definately more like 4 star.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank mansaclaire
Reviewed 10 August 2011

It's definetly value for money hotel. Great view from the roof top pool, it feels like you are not in the city, but somethere in the montains, as you can see only the top of the hills.

Room Tip: We wanted to have a room with kitchennel, but booked standard room. The problem was solved by paying 31 eur for the key.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family