AC Hotel Brescia
US$79
US$76
US$86
US$84
All reviewsshopping mallbusiness hotelbergamo airportminute walktrain stationindustrial areamarriott memberwater pressurecity centrehuge bedpaid euroscar parking iswithin walking distancefree internetbreakfast was includedbusiness tripdecent hotel
Reviewed 10 September 2011

This was my first business trip for over a year, so was interested to see how I would sleep away from home. No worries there - the bed was comfortable and was only woken by my alarm! No noise from outside, next door rooms or the corridor.

Conveniently located, even if it doesn't seem particularly inspiring on a roundabout in what seems to be a business/warehouse district. Five minutes by cab to Brescia centre.

Check in quick and smooth. Check out a bit slow - probably needed one more member of staff on the desk, but only had to wait 4/5 minutes.

Room was more than satisfactory. Good size. Bed comfortable and bathroom well appointed and spotlessly clean. Could have done with a bit more pressure on the shower though. Lots of toiletries and goodies (comb, shoe shine, travel toothbrush and toothpaste all provided).

Wi-fi available which gave solid connection and good signal. I think it was 7 euros for 24 hours.

Had the buffet breakfast in the restaurant, which was a bit disappointing. Limited choice of fresh fruit and breads / pastries. Very limited hot choice. This let's down the overall experience badly and the hotel should really look to improve it's breakfast offering.

On the whole, a pleasant experience, and no real issues.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank robski_korsikoff
Reviewed 21 July 2011

So I visit my favourite city and hotel for 4 nights. AC.
First two nights was fine and decided to check out into another hotel for a night to celebrate my boyfriends birthday. To our horror we came back to AC on my last night to stay. Reception did not check us out previously and asked us to pay for that night as well as the last night before I finally check out back to London. Bianca at the reception was expectionally rude to my boyfriend on the phone as she messed the reservation up. The way the suitation was handled was very poor. I asked to speak to a manager but no one was responsible enough to take on my complaint. To make matters worse they asked me to prove we didn't stay that night and checked out. I showed my room bill at the hotel my boyfriend and I stayed that night but the guy at the reception didn't think it was good enough then said he was sending housekeeping to check the room and bed.

• Stayed: April 2011
Reviewed 13 April 2011

The hotel is in a good location, minutes walk from the train station and mall which is ideal. The room was clean and modern but very small.
I had only breakfast in the restuarant which was average.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2011

I would echo what other people have said - the hotel is a bit hard to find and it's not very close to the center of town. Not really a problem if you are just using it as a base for touring the area and visiting people as we were.
The rooms were quite large, very clean and very modern, the beds were comfortable, and the staff were very efficient. The breakfast was fine.
This hotel was good value for money.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2010

Place
Nice hotel situated just a walking distance from Brescia away.
Room:
The rooms are clean and have a nice size special for Italy normal hotels.
But in the room at night you can hear every footstep of the floor or your neigbours in the next room. On sunday they had some construciton work starting at 8 o clock which waked us up. The bathroom is not everybodys darling. It is modern and not everybody likes a washplace like this and that the door of the bathroom is not closing completly.
Bar:
You should schedule that after you have ordered the first drink you need to go to the front office or to the restaurant to order another drink. And at the time the restaurant will be closed the bar will be closed w/o notification. Restrooms are in the first floor or on the garage level.
Breakfast.
Breakfast is fair just the service is poor. If you have closly finished your breakfast the service is coming to your table and will ask you if you would like an espresso or something else.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple