Unfortunately Plose is not on the same level with other ski resorts in the area.
1. The pistes are slower and less comfortable to reach - you need to swap halfway up the mountain from car or ski bus to gondola.
2. Limited number of choices of pistes.
3. Poor snow preparation. At least when we visited at the end of March we never saw a single piste machine working.
4. So compared to what you get you pay a lot for skiing on Plose.
In my opinion there are 3 advantages with Brixen/Bressanone and Plose:
1. Easy to reach, also by train.
2. Less crowded than more popular places.
3. A splendid in- and outdoor heated swimming pool and wellness centre is free for use for guests staying at Brixen hotels.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.