“June Dolomites Trip”
Review of Hotel Cesa Tyrol

Hotel Cesa Tyrol
Ranked #7 of 51 Hotels in Canazei
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Canazei was a great base for hiking, climbing and via ferrata.
Hotel Cesa Tyrol had the best staff, customer service and accomodations.
We really enjoyed the Health spa with showers, whirlpool tubs, sauna and steamroom.
We also used the gameroom.

Room Tip: I recommend the comfort double room over the standard double room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I've been one of a group coming to the Cesa Tyrol for the past ten years and the facilities are second to none. On my last trip I had an accident on the slopes and sustained an injury to my knee.
My abiding memory of that trip will not be of my fall and ambulance trip to the excellent Clinic but of the kindness and attentiveness of the hotel staff, who went over and above the call of duty in looking after me - morning coffee, tasty meals taken to my room, extra pilows and daily enquiries as to my wellbeing. Cesa Tyrol.........I will be back. ! !

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank BskiKilk
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

We have just finished our one week skiing vacation in canazei. We stayed at the Cesa Tyrol appartments. Having been informed when booking that the appartment was a bit dark since it was northern faced, made us well prepared. It was very clean. The staff/hotel owners was so friendly, welcoming, easy going as I have rarely experienced before. The dinner was in general of high standards. I give my best recommendation also considering the price.

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 4 March 2014

You can not dream of a better place in Sella Ronda !
Excellent food, very friendly and helpful staff, clean rooms,car-service to the ski-lifts...
I really recommend it to families and groups of friends on ski-vacation (probably summer stay would also work;-)

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 February 2014

At this stage I have lost count how many years we are coming to this hotel ., I think it is 10 years now. My husband, daughter and I are adventurous types and like to try new things and new places but when it comes to skiing and the dolomites the excellent hotel Cesa Tyrol Canazei is the only place we want to stay.
At the Cesa Tyrol your every need is catered for. The food is wonderful with traditional Ladin and creative italian twists on the menu. The comfortable hotel surroundings include a wellness spa,gym and bowling facility.
The family who run the hotel Ricardo, Maria and Michael are like old friends at this stage and all of their staff there are welcoming and friendly . A great place for a great holiday.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2014

All in all a great place to stay: Nice and clean hotel, lovely high quality Italian food, most friendly Staff. The hotel has a nice and useful minibus service to and from the Belvedere skilift station.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Jacob R
Reviewed 12 February 2014

It is hard to beat the Dolomites and hard to beat this hotel! Great hotel, really enjoyed our skiing holiday. Very extensive list of great Italian wines. Great bar - with great service! Drive you to main lift in morning and pick you up in afternoon. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Pay extra for superior room - well worth it!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends