“You want a little bit of traditional italy...look...”

Review of B&B Domus Stabiae

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

andiergm
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“You want a little bit of traditional italy...look no further!!”
Reviewed 3 January 2018 for a stay in June 2017

When we arrived to our next destination i kinda was excited.....i was thrown back twenty/thirty years to my childhood. A taste of tradition was in front of my eyes. The smells, the spacious room and the most fantastic view from this apartment. The owner Francesco gave us such a welcome...i will never forget!! He took us a tour around the area and even brought us fresh cherries. I wish i could just transport myself back. The apartment was clean and functional....as I've mentioned it is dated but having stopped in 5 star hotels and hostels this is what Italy is all about!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing