Upon arrival, we were instantly impressed with the hotel and the lovely view of Vesuvius. It has a small, but adequate, private beach and a lovely, clean pool (although we never went in it!). In terms of location, it is situated very conveniently for getting to all the main attractions and towns, and the shuttle bus runs directly from the hotel (albeit at strange and limited times) so we managed. But if you have been on a day out somewhere (which they will also organise for you but I would recommend doing for yourself if you want to save money), it isn't somewhere you can just pop out to a restaurant and grab some food. You are kind of stuck there unless you fancy spending 4-6 hours in Sorrento or paying a fortune for a taxi elsewhere. That said, the food in the restaurant (and the staff) was really good. The boat trip we took to Capri (organised by the hotel) was definitely worth doing if you like a touch of luxury on your boat! Would recommend Smile Travel Cars if you fancy a more personal and bespoke trip out and are prepared to pay for it (not too bad if there are a few of you). The hotel rooms were clean and spacious and really nice all in all. I would stay there again, but probably only if I had a car... which would mean giving up the wine! :\ The staff at reception were a bit vague with information at times, but I think that is just their way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast, located between the magnificent Gulf of Naples and the famous rocks of the Sorrento Peninsula, is a modern four star hotel born from the reconversion of an old cement factory. Its strategic location places the hotel in the center of the most enchanting touristic itineraries of the Campania region, due to its proximity to the Amalfi Coast, Naples, Sorrento, Capri, Pompei and Herculaneum. This hotel, opened in 2004, takes its name from the two modern towers that rise over the sea, and welcome all the guests coming every day to visit the Sorrento Peninsula. Today, the Towers Hotel is a unique destination to meet the needs of those who travel for business or pleasure, as well as the perfect location to host meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Stabiae Sorrento Coast Hotel Castellammare Di Stabia
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Stabiae
- Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast Castellammare Di Stabia, Italy - Province Of Naples