My husband and I stayed here as part of our honeymoon in September 2013.
Do not expect any special honeymoon treatment or acknowledgement of your special occasion. We were told our room had a "good view" -- yep, a great view of the driveway and the lobby entrance. It was incredibly loud and not romantic. Big bummer since there are rooms with FANTASTIC views of Vesuvios and the front desk did not think to pay special attention to us for our romantic getaway.
The hotel has amazing views (if you are lucky enough to get a good room) and the beach is nice. Note that the beach and pool are only open until 7:00pm, so don't plan on any nighttime swimming. Also, another bummer.
The restaurant has good food. The breakfast was outstanding and the staff was helpful when we were trying to make any arrangements for tours.
Also, do not stay here if you want to walk to restaurants, etc. You will need to take the train, local bus, or hotel shuttle. As other reviews have stated, it's not that big of an issue as long as you plan your day. The shuttle was very timely and easy to navigate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast, located between the magnificent Gulf of Naples and the famous rocks of the Sorrento Peninsula, is a modern four star hotel born from the reconversion of an old cement factory. Its strategic location places the hotel in the center of the most enchanting touristic itineraries of the Campania region, due to its proximity to the Amalfi Coast, Naples, Sorrento, Capri, Pompei and Herculaneum. This hotel, opened in 2004, takes its name from the two modern towers that rise over the sea, and welcome all the guests coming every day to visit the Sorrento Peninsula. Today, the Towers Hotel is a unique destination to meet the needs of those who travel for business or pleasure, as well as the perfect location to host meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Stabiae Sorrento Coast Hotel Castellammare Di Stabia
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Stabiae
- Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast Castellammare Di Stabia, Italy - Province Of Naples