Former concrete factory so not very attractive but inside finished to a high standard.
Half way between Naples & Sorrento (15 miles). No bars or shops in walking distance. Infrequent public bus from Naples airport to Sorrento stops outside (always late!). Taxis expensive. Limited hotel shuttle bus to/from Sorrento.
Our room had a small balconey looking across the bay to Vesuvius. Fair size room, large comfortable double bed. Plenty of lights & storage. TV 22 channels, free room safe. Expensive mini bar, free bottle of water each day,tea making (no coffee). Large bathroom including bidet, bath with 2 shower fixtures. Plenty of consumables & towels. Excellent daily cleaning. .
All the staff are friendly, helpful, & speak English.
The restaurant has great views ofVesuvius.
We were on half board. Typical Mediterranean buffet breakfast. Plenty of choice.
Same 4 course menu every night (we were allowed to choose 2 plus pudding) & daily specials. Food excellent with alot of seafood available.
Very large spa/health facilities in the basement (towels provided). Private stony beach with plenty of loungers, lifeguard, & towels provided. Large swimming pool closed when we were there.
Plenty of secure parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast, located between the magnificent Gulf of Naples and the famous rocks of the Sorrento Peninsula, is a modern four star hotel born from the reconversion of an old cement factory. Its strategic location places the hotel in the center of the most enchanting touristic itineraries of the Campania region, due to its proximity to the Amalfi Coast, Naples, Sorrento, Capri, Pompei and Herculaneum. This hotel, opened in 2004, takes its name from the two modern towers that rise over the sea, and welcome all the guests coming every day to visit the Sorrento Peninsula. Today, the Towers Hotel is a unique destination to meet the needs of those who travel for business or pleasure, as well as the perfect location to host meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Stabiae Sorrento Coast Hotel Castellammare Di Stabia
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Stabiae
- Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast Castellammare Di Stabia, Italy - Province Of Naples