This hotel is stunning - created from the shell of some sort of old factory. Rooms are extremely modern and very comfortable, although we did have a small problem with the hot water supply.
There are lovely views from both the rooms and the bar / restaurant / pool etc. and the hotel also has its own beach. The bar is decent and the breakfast offered plenty of choice and was reasonably good value. We didn't try the restaurant. Prices for food and drink are what you would expect from hotels in the Intercontinental chain, but considerably more than you are used to paying in Italy generally.
The location is good for exploring the surrounding area but a car would be recommended (ignore what some of the guidebooks say - driving around the Amalfi coast is nowhere near as bad as it is made out to be, and the views are fantastic!!). Parking can be problematic though.
The only downside is the overall location as there are no bars / restauarants within easy reach on foot. We stayed for a couple of nights as part of a longer holiday in Naples and around the Amalfi coast, which was ideal.
The overall area (Naples to Sorrento) does not compare to the coast from Sorrento to Salerno so we were pleased to be moving on, despite how nice the hotel actually was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast, located between the magnificent Gulf of Naples and the famous rocks of the Sorrento Peninsula, is a modern four star hotel born from the reconversion of an old cement factory. Its strategic location places the hotel in the center of the most enchanting touristic itineraries of the Campania region, due to its proximity to the Amalfi Coast, Naples, Sorrento, Capri, Pompei and Herculaneum. This hotel, opened in 2004, takes its name from the two modern towers that rise over the sea, and welcome all the guests coming every day to visit the Sorrento Peninsula. Today, the Towers Hotel is a unique destination to meet the needs of those who travel for business or pleasure, as well as the perfect location to host meetings and events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Expedia, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Stabiae Sorrento Coast Hotel Castellammare Di Stabia
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Stabiae
- Towers Hotel Stabiae Sorrento Coast Castellammare Di Stabia, Italy - Province Of Naples