We stayed at this hotel with a tour group while visiting hilltop villages in Italy. It was by far the best hotel we visited in Italy! The view is truly breathtaking, the rooms are very well appointed and the restaurant is fabulous, what more can I say...would love to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Belvedere di San Leonino is situated near the 11th century church of the same name and surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, cypress trees and woods. Located in the heart of the Chianti region, the land of the famous Black Rooster wine, it has a splendid 360° panorama stretching from Siena to Monteriggioni, San Gimignano and Volterra over the Elsa valley. Siena is approximately 15 minutes away, Florence and San Gimignano 50 minutes, the Tyrrhenian coast, Lucca and Pisa little more than an hour away. Many of our guests use Belvedere di San Leonino as a base for their daily trips to the coast, and Tuscany and Umbria's historical towns and museums. Others prefer to rest in the quiet and peaceful Tuscan hills here in all their famed beauty. Belvedere di San Leonino offers 29 rooms with authentic furniture in rustic tuscan style, terracotta floors and old beamed ceilings. Each room has a private bathroom, minibar, satellite TV and a dial-out telephone. A beautiful garden, large outdoor swimming pool in a panoramic position and private parking are available to guests. Our staff speaks English, German, French and Dutch. Arrivederci a Belvedere di San Leonino ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Belvedere Di San Leonino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Di San Leonino Hotel
- Hotel Belvedere Di San Leonino Castellina In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany