We stayed at Hotel Belvedere 6 nights as a group of eleven family travelers. This hotel exceeded our highest expectations, the rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable all most with breath taking views of the vineyards. The breakfast was good and the dinners were great, but what puts this hotel above the rest is the staff. Marco and Giovanni were great in the dining room for dinner. Ana, Christina and Angelia welcomed us as if we were family and when an illness struck one of our family members they all went more than the extra mile to aid in all of the medical needs that presented us, thank you ladies, we all will always remember your kindness and professionalism that you displayed.
If you are planning to stay in Chianti the Hotel Belvedere in San Leoninio offers wonderful accommodations, great views, great food, a great location and a staff that is second to none.
we hope to return in the near future with some of our children.
Thank you to all the staff for making our trip an unforgettable experience.
Dan, Theresa and the rest of the family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Belvedere di San Leonino is situated near the 11th century church of the same name and surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, cypress trees and woods. Located in the heart of the Chianti region, the land of the famous Black Rooster wine, it has a splendid 360° panorama stretching from Siena to Monteriggioni, San Gimignano and Volterra over the Elsa valley. Siena is approximately 15 minutes away, Florence and San Gimignano 50 minutes, the Tyrrhenian coast, Lucca and Pisa little more than an hour away. Many of our guests use Belvedere di San Leonino as a base for their daily trips to the coast, and Tuscany and Umbria's historical towns and museums. Others prefer to rest in the quiet and peaceful Tuscan hills here in all their famed beauty. Belvedere di San Leonino offers 29 rooms with authentic furniture in rustic tuscan style, terracotta floors and old beamed ceilings. Each room has a private bathroom, minibar, satellite TV and a dial-out telephone. A beautiful garden, large outdoor swimming pool in a panoramic position and private parking are available to guests. Our staff speaks English, German, French and Dutch. Arrivederci a Belvedere di San Leonino ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Belvedere Di San Leonino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belvedere Di San Leonino Hotel
- Hotel Belvedere Di San Leonino Castellina In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany