If staying in the wonderful old, I believe 11th century, farmhouse isn't enough the great service, fantastic breakfasts, beautiful grounds and central location seal the deal. It's a ten minute walk to town and is a great central location to visit the Chianti and Siena regions. We got there later in day after many travel hours and found a great restaurant just down the hill from Salivolpi. Hated to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salivolpi is an old farmhouse from 1400, situated on the hill where stood the ancient Etruscan Castellina, the old town of Castellina in Chianti is in walking distance. Surrounded by vineyards, olive groves and cypress trees, enjoy a panorama that sweeps over the valley, from Monteriggioni to San Gimignano. The hotel is about 20 minutes from Siena, 30 from Florence and San Gimignano. Our rooms with authentic decor in rustic Tuscan style, with wrought iron beds and wooden beams, are equipped with air conditioning, private bathroom, satellite TV, direct dial telephone, Wi-Fi and a minibar. A cozy breakfast room, a large garden, swimming pool and parking available for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Colle Etrusco Salivolpi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Salivolpi Hotel Castellina In Chianti
- Hotel Colle Etrusco Salivolpi Castellina In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany