My wife and I stayed at Palazzo Squarcialupi for three nights in June. We thoroughly enjoyed the hotel. Our room was clean, spacious and had great bathroom. Our room was on the 'town' side of the hotel. We had no problem with street noise, even with the World Cup on TV across the street.
The staff was friendly and helpful with maps and directions. Breakfast was ok, certainly nothing to complain about, but also not really special.
Castellina is a wonderful town. It's fun and lively with shops and restaurants. Many nearby wineries have shops in town that offer tastings, but we really enjoyed Franco's wine shop around the corner.
Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of the historical center of Castellina in Chianti, you will find the 15th century Palazzo Squarcialupi. In the past, the Palace was a noble residence with agricultural activity and has recently been restored to become the Hotel Palazzo Squarcialupi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Palazzo Squarcialupi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Squarcialupi Hotel Castellina In Chianti
- Palazzo Squarcialupi Castellina In Chianti
- Hotel Palazzo Squarcialupi Castellina In Chianti, Italy - Tuscany