“Quality food in a quality place”
Review of L'Acquario

L'Acquario
Price range: US$29 - US$41
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2013

I was travelling across Umbria and I stayed in Castiglione del Lago for a few days. I had a meal there with lake fish as well as seafood. The owners adviced me for the the best and I found both the fish and the first course excellent. Good value for price, too.

1  Thank Doriana B

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Good ambiance and atmosphere. The menu is slightly more interesting than the 'normal' Italian ristorante/pizzeria selection with several regional specialities.
The service was good but we had mixed opinions over the food. The antipasto of local meats and cheese was really tasty.. My wife really liked the perch and pear dish. I had the mixed lake fish grill and found it very dry, tasteless and full of bones.
There are lots of restaurants in the vicinity, so I'd probably try others before returning here.

Reviewed 14 September 2013

First time in this restaurant and we had a fantastic meal with excellent service. We and our dog were made most welcome and the weather enabled us to enjoy the lovely terrace. The food was a step up from the std Italian fair, and was very tasteful and enjoyable. We will be back soon.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

good and delicate italian cuisine. Unlike in most restaurants, dishes are not too copious so that yo can try antipasti and pasta and meat.

Reviewed 10 August 2013

the food here is excellent, eventhough we did not have appetite for 3-4 courses, a small antipasto and a pasta is enough - this is a great place. go there - try all the local stuff and remember to make a reservation to sit outsite...

1  Thank mnielsen1974