“Good food and a great view.”

Ristorante Gente Di Mare
Ranked #22 of 175 Restaurants in Cattolica
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

I ate here on my own the other day and loved it. The service was good and the food was even better. If I come back to cattolica then I'll eat here again.

1  Thank Willow6492

Reviewed 14 March 2014

It was great to be there and taste those fresh excellent seafood !
It's better if they have more stuff cause there was a little long delay between the couurses but, still we enjoyed our night.
I was there as a guest so, I'm not able to judge about the price.

1  Thank Neshooni
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We had dinner on a Monday night after the tourist season but still were treated as special guests! The food, Bigoli Freschi al Torchio con, gnocchi di patate con gamberi, salads were great! The sea food was fresh as expected and for the price, this was one of the best meal values we had during our trip to Italy, even in this seemingly up-scale pier restaurant location!

2  Thank Pamela P
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Great location, modern and spacious this restaurant presents very well.

Outstanding sea food and great service make for a very enjoyable meal.

These guys brew their own beers, highly recommended, also a very comprehensive wine list.

Located right by the harbour, security barrier with intercom should you arrive by car.

I went here with a business colleague and wouldn't hesitate to return in a personal capacity.

1  Thank BiesseUK
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We visited this restaurant for out anniversary while touring Italy have read mostly good reviews, but quite frankly I am not sure what these people who gave the good reviews are use to I must be spoilt for choice as I found the food very poor. The pasta was dry and I mean dry it was fish ravioli but it did not have any sauce at all and just looked like a lump on a plate, I asked for my sea bass to be filleted, they have no idea how to fillet a fish and left the tail and head on. The service was quite frankly no existent and we left after about a hour to find somewhere more welcoming to have our sweet and coffee. Such a shame as the restaurant decor and position is lovely, get your act together guys.

1  Thank MaggiF_13