2,816 results
All reviews bolero holidays lazy river ice cream mobile home next year on site blu bar pizza rotisserie chicken all ages bouncy castle al mare aqua parks the bus horse riding busy road family holiday
Reviewed 11 July 2015

We stayed with bolero and had a brilliant time. Bolero are the best operator there with the newest vans...beware no oven though. Well equipped and a great location.
Our kids loved it. We took a day trip to Venice and it was boiling hot and crowded but fun.
No need to go off site. We loved the beach and usually prefer a pool but the beach was excellent with a swimming platform, inflatables and life guards. All free!
Restaurants ok and pools better for young children and really busy in August but bolero are the best operator by a long way we have ever travelled with and I wish they offered more locations.
Vans were close together but no more than others so this is expected on this type of holiday.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
camping_unionlido, Quality at Union Lido Camping Lodging Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2015

Dear Joanna, thank you for taking your time to leave your opinion. We are pleased to read your experience about Bolero in Union Lido. We do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Really loved this park. As a beach family holiday it really had everything. A lovely private beach with safe swimming, great pools and plenty of kids entertainment.

We stayed with Bolero and I was pleased with the mobile home condition (looked brand new) and the Bolero staff were great. However it's with a heavy heart that I have to say that I don't think I would use Bolero on my next trip for one simple reason and that is that the cabins were too densely packed together to the point where there was a complete lack of privacy when sitting outside. That bothered me. I could hear every conversation my neighbors were having and I could even read the label on their bottle of wine from my deck. We even made a joke that we were all going to be in each other's holidays photos. I was lucky to have good neighbors and the kids loved the fact that they were so close to all their new friends but for me and my wife the lack of privacy allowed by the orientation of the cabins was a major annoyance.

The area around the camp site is ok. The town is one of those typical seaside towns with dogems and Ferris wheels and we only visited it once as there was just so much to do around the campsite.

The restaurants were good. Some hit and miss meals but overall no complaints. Location of the Riviera restaurant on the seafront was amazing.

We chose to hire a car but next time I don't think I would bother as there was no real need for it and there were not enough drive to destinations around the park that justified the need for expensive car hire. Next time I go I will take public transport to the park as it seems so easy to just hop on the bus from Venice airport to the lido.

Also a very nice touch was that kids were allowed into the spa on Tuesdays. Loved the fruit and veg stores as they were just a joy to walk into.

Anyway putting the good and the not so good together our overall conclusion was that this is park we will look forward to returning too soon.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
camping_unionlido, Quality at Union Lido Camping Lodging Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2015

Dear Scullah,
thank you for taking your time to leave your opinion about Union Lido. We are sure that next time you will have more fun and privacy. We are happy to hear that your children felt good in our camp site.
See you next time!

Patrizia

Reviewed 8 July 2015 via mobile

My home from home!! The pace where I arrive and feel as if I've come home!!! Relaxation, beaches, spa, pools, water sports if you are so inclined, great food and wine and oh, I just love this place!
I've been coming here since a baby in the late 70's and my parents and grandparents before! It's been going since 1955 and is celebrating its 60th birthday this year and in my opinion is the best place for an outdoor holiday you could wish for! I'm even going in my honeymoon in September!!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
camping_unionlido, Ufficio Qualità at Union Lido Camping Lodging Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2015

Dear Guest,
it is nice to hear that you loved Union Lido for so many years and we thank you for your comment.
We are looking forward to welcome you on your honeymoon!
Best Regards

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

best holiday we were ever on camp site on believable everything you want on it sea pools lazy pool restaurants would highly recommend it 6 of us 2 adults 4 kids .not far from Venice nice trip i preferred the island trip nice boat ride

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank heathercarlow
camping_unionlido, Ufficio Qualità at Union Lido Camping Lodging Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2015

Dear guest,
it is a big compliment hearing that this was your best holiday! Thank you very much for your opinion and we hope to see you next summer.
Best Regards

Reviewed 4 July 2015

We have just come from a week stay at Union Lido camp and we were very satisfied. The camp is sufficient for everybody, including small children and people on wheelchair.. They have very nice pool Laguna with the sand , specially for children. They have W10 leisure building and other attractions. So we very recommend this camp for families with children. The service was good. During the stay we have met only one rude person, all of them were very helpful and kind. We haven't had any problem with a communication between people even thought we are foreigners. We would recommend a stay there and would come back again. ((( The one negative is that they have a free time between 1pm-3pm (country free time, it's everywhere ), in that time my child was sleeping and I had a time for myself, but couldn't visit spa, because it was closed). However we found a lot of positives during the stay. We stayed in caravan 50 and it was sufficient for all we needed.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
camping_unionlido, Ufficio qualità at Union Lido Camping Lodging Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2015

Dear Guest,
we are pleased to hear that you had a nice holiday. The siesta time has been part of our guidelines for a long time and is appreciated from most of our guests, but we will consider your suggestion to open some services in that time.