2,789 results
All reviewsbolero holidayslazy riverice creammobile homenext yearon siteblu barpizzarotisserie chickenall agesbouncy castleal mareaqua parksthe bushorse ridingbusy roadfamily holiday
Reviewed 6 April 2016

I traveled in July of last year and i loved it. The amenities are fantastic and our children were entertained all day, they had so much fun. My mum traveled with us and loved it she had never been to a campsite and couldnt get over the standard. The restaurants are really good especially the 2 on the beach. We stayed with Al Fresco wouldn't stay with them again very run down but we didnt spend much time in it. We have booked with Bolero for this year and bringing 2 other families with us. First time ive gone back to the same place but cant see myself going anywhere else.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank lavender3
camping_unionlido, Quality at Union Lido Camping Lodging Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2016

Dear Guest,

thank you for taking the time to let us know your opinion about the campsite.
We are very happy that your holiday with us has been pleasant, and look forward to seeing you again this year!

Best regards,
Francesco

Reviewed 6 January 2016

Best family holiday we have had. Pool areas are amazing. Plenty of restaurants to eat in. Loads of activities for kids on site. Great location for a day trip to Venice. Waterpark nearby. Don't need a car as bus from airport drops you outside. Was very cheap as well, less than €20 for 3 of us one way from airport. .

Stayed: June 2015
7  Thank Joanne M
camping_unionlido, Quality at Union Lido Camping Lodging Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for letting us know your feedback on our campsite.

We are pleased to read that you had a good time in our structure, and that you could enjoy the activities and interesting trip possibilities offered by our territory, as well.

We would be happy to greet you at our campsite next year, in rder to introduce you to the many novelties we have in store for 2016!

Best regards,
Francesco

Reviewed 4 November 2015

Amazing place, visited Aug 2015. Pools are immaculate, food is so varied youd be hard pushed to try everywhere in a week. We stayed ten days which was perfect, stayed with Eurocamp which i notice has mixed reviews on here but they were great. Lovely pair of brits who were there if we needed anything.

Animators are great and the late night pool party for kid was INSANE! Worth a visit if you can still book for 2016.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank LeeShuardson
camping_unionlido, Quality at Union Lido Camping Lodging Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2015

Dear Lee,
thank you for taking your time to share your experience of your stay with us. We are delighted that we had the opportunity to be at your service, and we do hope to be in future too.
We look forward to delivery you our best service and friendliness,
with warm regards from Union Lido

Reviewed 22 October 2015

Union Lido was recommended to me by a friend. We booked via Thomson Al Fresco, but there are so many other tour operators with units on site, or go directly with Union Lido. The resort is huge, so be prepared for some walking, this was a pleasure to us, although maybe an issue for some. Swimming pools were excellent and clean, my boy with a very low immunity was absolutely fine, so cleanliness was tip top. Park grounds were beautiful. The bouncy castle area was great except my little boy came down to fast on the Mario one I think it was and really hurt his arm, was quite a drop. Restaurants on site lovely. My absolute favourite was the one near the beach balcony view, also the prices are very reasonable. Rotisserie chicken takeaway an absolute hit. Camp site shop very handy esp for suncream and mosquito repellent. My repellent just simply did not work, so we switched to what they use. Bakery was a joy and the supermarkets were both well stocked and spotlessly clean. Usually I try to travel light and wash my clothes in the laundrette, there were machines in nearly every block near the camping area to do so and no washing powder was needed. Mini disco was nice, entertainment some evenings, particularly liked to walk down to the bar and work my way through the cocktail menu. Not many British visitors, although we quite liked this. Your children will love it. Beach was lovely, although sand was v hot. So make sure to wear shoes. The free wifi didn't seem to work where we were, but that's not a show stopper for us. Did a day trip round the islands, a bus comes into the resort then takes you down to the water taxi stop. We got a 24 hour ticket worked out great value, saw all the islands they were beautiful then headed to Venice, be warned this gets very busy peak period. I'd of probably gone there first, and did the islands on the way back if I had known. All in all Union Lido exceeded my expectations, may visit once again, and may even try out the camping, as the facilities were fantastic for campers.

Room Tip: Bolero or via the Union Lido website for the best pick of accommodation.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Laura T
camping_unionlido, Quality at Union Lido Camping Lodging Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

Dear Laura,

Thank you for writing your thinking. You made us happy. For you and family Union Lido will be more fun and cheery. We hope to have you again as our Guest.

Best regards

Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

Spent a week at the resort with Thomson al fresco the 3rd week of September. Accommodation was 2 bed small mobile home , it had everything we needed.
The resort is 5 star and lives up to that status. I spent much time in the wellness and thermal centre (small cost extra) as it's lovely and great to use when weather is not great . Theres a sports centre and gym (costs extra) or a trail for a free jog/walk . The sandy beach is very near and beautiful , you will have to pay for sun loungers at the beach if u need them £10 half day / £15 all day , otherwise the pool resorts are just as good and have free sun loungers with bars. One of the pools were closed at the time but the other pool with the lazy river is good too. There's lots for kids but if your going the time I did a few of the activities were shut but there's so much to do and explore I can't see how any child or adult would notice.
The restaurants are good and advise the pizzas at the beach Rivera.
To get to Venice you can get a bus avoiding the ferry , costs 4euros and takes about 1hr
Or the bus to the ferry which is around 10 mins away and get the ferry (7 euros per trip one way) beautiful though ! Recommend the Burano island , a colourful picturesque island.
Lido de jesolo is about 20 min bus ride. The resort organises excursions even to the Dolomites which is 2.5 hr drive .
I had a wonderful time and the resort is beautiful , big ,and has everything you need. You don't have to go out even , you can just stay at resort and have fun, choice is yours . I did both, site seeing and really lazy fun days .
Only thing was the mosquitos get some jungle spray!!!
Definitely planning to go back.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Flowerpowerme
camping_unionlido, Quality at Union Lido Camping Lodging Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2015

Dear Guest,
thank you for taking your time to leave your opinion. It is very nice reading your exiciting experience during your Holiday at Union Lido.
We do hope to have you as our guests again.
Best regards