I first visited Garden Paradiso in 1975 (as a child) and then again in August this year with my own children. Apart from the obvious updating and new buildings (Spar and reception etc) and pools not much has changed. It's bigger but still has the same atmosphere. Private beach is fantastic, pools are fantastic. Quiet time between 1-3 is a godsend as it is very hot but all pitches are well shaded, gives the kids time to chill, adults can have a glass of wine and read. Brilliant. I though it might be a problem at first but even the kids started to enjoy quiet time! OK so the staff don't speak very good english but if that's what I wanted I'd go to Butlins in Skegness!!!!!!
I would highly recommend this site to anyone looking for a relaxing camping holiday with their family. There is so much to do on site. We only left the site for 2 days to go to Venice and the Waterpark Aqulandia which are 2 trips that are a must!!! Venice is beautiful and although renowned for rubbish food we found a great restaurant, cheap and lovely, best pasta ever and only 7 euros. And despite popular belief...Venice does not smell!!
The Spar on site is perfect for all you need. Buy an empty 2 litre bottle for 1 euro 20 and fill it up with Merlot for euro 3.90. It really was good wine and my wife is French and she loved it!!!
Deffo going back next year!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Camping Village Garden Paradiso is a modern and comfortable 4 star touristic village situated at the Lido of Cavallino-Treporti, just a few steps from Venice and Jesolo. It is surrounded by a verdant conifer wood next to a long sandy beach of fine golden sand on the Adriatic Sea. Here you’ll find a complete range of services and all you need to enjoy your holidays in the open air and natural surroundings. Chalet, maxi caravan and bungalow have all the essential comforts: fridges, gas ovens, microwave ovens, crockery, hot water, bathroom with shower, satellite television, air conditioning, safe, bed linen which is changed once a week, and car parking. Pitches are divided in 2 categories: Standard or Dream. Standard Pitches Dimensions between 60 and 100 m2; water drain-pipe and electricity connection minimum 6Ah max 10Ah (220V); TV sat connection. Sea-front Dream Pitches dimensions 120m2 with private bathroom, 16Ah, barbecue, Wi-Fi, priority check-in for its guests. Large and rational sanitary services for personal care in the all Camping. Children's toilets with wash basins, toilets and showers are the right size, bright, and colorful. Comfortable nursery room with baby diaper-changing table and large tubs with seat are at mums' and babies' disposal. The modern swimming pool complex includes the colourful and fun pool for children (from 0 to 60 cm) with new bigger slides, the pool with lanes for sports activities, from 120 to 140 cm deep, and finally the pool for expert swimmers, from 140 to 170 cm deep. Thanks to the new wellness area relax is guaranteed. Running, cycling, beach volley and swimming are open air sports to do in perfect harmony with nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Camping Village Garden Paradiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Paradiso Camping Village Hotel Cavallino-Treporti
- Camping Village Garden Paradiso Italy/Cavallino-Treporti, Province Of Venice