US$226
US$221
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$365/night.

US$226
US$162
  • Free Breakfast
US$369
US$595
All reviewssmall poolold townopposite the beachkept spotlessly cleanbasement garagestaff are outstandingrooms have a sea viewself caterfully equipped kitchenwell stocked supermarketa ground floor apartmenta mere minute walkfree beachdining tableexcellent hotelfor making our holidaycontinental breakfast
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Last summer I decided to spend my holidays in Sicily. The vacation started awfully. On the first day I fainted in the bathroom in the hotel room and hurt my eyebrow. Probably the reason was a difficult indirect flight.
I wanted to thank all hotel staff - from maid to hotel owner. They showed incredible kindness care and sincere affection.
After the accident all my clothes we're cleaned, breakfast was brought for me to my room for several following days - absolutely free (!).
The hotel owner drove my family by his car to the hospital and back. More than that he spent 6 hours (!) with my family in the hospital in case if they need help. His wife - a doctor - examined me on the next day, she gave me some very useful advice.
Thanks to the hotel staff my holidays weren't spoiled.
Special thanks to Natasha!
In regard to the hotel I must say that it is very clean and cosy. Rooms are very comfortable and spacious.We liked breakfast - everything was very tasty and it seems to you that you are having breakfast at home.
Location is great - different cafe, restaurants, bars and supermarkets are near.
Excellent correlation of price and quality.
I want to with all the best to the hotel and all of its staff.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Фарида А
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Wonderful hotel. Our room was lovely and spacious. Brill views, Two lovely balconies, we took chairs from the room to place on one of the balconies which was empty. Lots of storage, though drawers rather than shelves would have been more useful. Rooms cleaned every day, and towels replaced when needed, which was a good idea, rather than every few days like in most hotels. Would have appreciated a mirror in the bedroom rather than a TV.!!
Breakfast was very very good. (not so for the waistline)
In whole - the owner, staff and Lisa were spot on!!!!!
A pool bar serving food would be a plus.
Negative was that our air conditioning developed an unpleasant smell (vegetables) on the last day, which meant that we suffered that day and night, Air freshener was provided.

Room Tip: ground floor rooms not so good for view
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ashover98
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We loved Cefalu and Astro Suites was perfect for a family stay. The apartments were spotless and cleaned every day; breakfast was excellent and all staff were helpful and friendly. The manager was always around keeping an eye on things. The kids loved the pool and hot tub and being so close to the beach was a huge bonus. Although there were mostly adults in the hotel it was very relaxed and the kids were able to run around and enjoy themselves. The free wifi worked well most of the week. The Thomson rep was also very good.
We had a ground floor apartment which was ideal for us. Saturday night was very noisy but the rest of the week we had no problems and had beautiful sunsets from the windows. The only thing I would suggest is to provide a couple of extra chairs or stools on the terrace/ balcony as it was impossible for us to eat meals together outside without dragging out the chairs from the kitchen.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank CCC186402
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Went there at the end of our Italy trip for 2 days and it was a marvelous way to end the trip. The resort is across a small street from the beach and supplied towels, chairs, umbrellas and a wonderful breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms face the sea.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Marine.person
Reviewed 26 May 2014

The spacious suites are cleaned every day and the crisp white linen bed made up. Towels are changed on request, hot water showers available all day and the location of the hotel is super. Kitchen equipment is adequate for cooking simple meals. Breakfast is excellent with fresh fruit,cereal, boiled eggs etc and is totally " help yourself". The staff are all very friendly and helpful from manager to cleaners and all aim to please in their respective capacities.
Views from the hotel are wonderful and the flat promenade inviting to walk along in either direction. The old town with its narrow streets and cathedral is just a stroll and eating places numerous.v

Room Tip: All rooms appear to have a sea view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends