24 hours reception, friendly staff. Good service. Sandy beach 500 m from the hotel, beach shuttle available upon request. Tuesday and Friday night concerts till midnight. Very high audibility. It might be that for dinner the food is prepared in advance, it feels like heated. Though tasty. The range of courses rather abundant. The use of fridge at the hotel room is supplementary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic four star hotel with Mediterranean design, that can guarantee a "wonderful stay" for a couple's romantic getaway, a "relaxing holiday" for families with children, a "dream wedding feast " for bridal couples . The hotel offers its guests a stay of pure sea, thanks to its private beach of fine sand, but also the rediscovery of nature, thanks to the private access to the cliff. For those who wish to only enjoy the Sicilian sun, the hotel has a swimming pool surrounded by olive trees. The restaurant offers a rich and abundant intercontinental breakfast, light lunches to continue to enjoy the sea and also theme dinners to rediscover the Mediterranean cuisine. For those who love relaxation and tranquility immersed in nature, the hotel offers an efficient shuttle service just outside of Cefalù, and organizes excursions to all places of interest in Sicily as well as offering all of its facilities for a pleasant stay, from a large parking area protected from the sun to free Wi-Fi. It's time to find out how special we can make your holiday in Cefalù ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Baia del Capitano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baia Del Capitano Cefalu
- Baia Del Capitano Hotel Cefalu
- Hotel Baia Del Capitano Cefalu, Sicily