We enjoyed a weeks stay in early October with good friends. Weather was sunny on four of the days and very little rain on the others. The location of the hotel was in a small residential area but this added to the peace and serenity of our stay. We found the food, restaurant and all of it's staff spot on and overall can only view our experience as excellent.
The location of Cefalu town 5 kms away was not a big issue. The hotel provided an on demand free shuttle into town and back and punctuality was excellent.
The views from the rooftop terrace, where our room was were incredible and gave you that millionaire feeling.
I wouldn't describe it as a family holiday destination but either with other friends or as a romantic couple it certainly fits the bill. Tour pick ups can be arranged from the hotel, usually a five minute walk away, but nevertheless all very well organised.
Overall, a memorable stay and the friendliness of the hotel staff made it that extra bit special. Good rail links into Palermo and other major towns in Sicily meant that a car was not needed - you would need nerves of steel to drive over there anyway so not for the faint hearted. Ciao.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Romantic four star hotel with Mediterranean design, that can guarantee a "wonderful stay" for a couple's romantic getaway, a "relaxing holiday" for families with children, a "dream wedding feast " for bridal couples . The hotel offers its guests a stay of pure sea, thanks to its private beach of fine sand, but also the rediscovery of nature, thanks to the private access to the cliff. For those who wish to only enjoy the Sicilian sun, the hotel has a swimming pool surrounded by olive trees. The restaurant offers a rich and abundant intercontinental breakfast, light lunches to continue to enjoy the sea and also theme dinners to rediscover the Mediterranean cuisine. For those who love relaxation and tranquility immersed in nature, the hotel offers an efficient shuttle service just outside of Cefalù, and organizes excursions to all places of interest in Sicily as well as offering all of its facilities for a pleasant stay, from a large parking area protected from the sun to free Wi-Fi. It's time to find out how special we can make your holiday in Cefalù ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Baia del Capitano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baia Del Capitano Cefalu
- Baia Del Capitano Hotel Cefalu
- Hotel Baia Del Capitano Cefalu, Sicily