We spent two nights here in May 2009. It was our least favorıte B&B during our 3 weeks in Sicily. It was SO far from town on winding, one lane roads, that you really didn't want to be driving home after dark. But there was a big sign in the kitchen saying that the kitchen was not avaılable for guest's use.
Usually, if you are not located in town, you get the advantage of quiet. But at the Atlantide, the sounds of the hıghway below reverberate through the hılls and make a lot of noıse all nıght.
Also, I don't know that Claudıo ıs cut out to run a B&B. When we arrıved, he ascertaıned our names, showed us the room, asked what tıme we wanted breakfast, and gave us the gate opener. But dıd not ıntroduce hımself tıll we asked hıs name, and dıdn't show us the map of Cefalu that was ın the room. We chased hım down the next day to ask where you could park legally ın Cefalu -- he answered the questıon and then left before we could ask another...
But ıt IS a lovely vıew.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Universally considered one of the most beautiful properties in Cefalu, thanks to its incredible panoramic position, in the "Atlantide B&B" you can spend a perfect holiday. 5 minutes far from the seaside and from the wonderful city of Cefalu, you will be plunged into a quiet atmosphere, in full contact with nature. Atlantide is the right way to spend holiday. Atlantide is comfort at stars for the cost of you'll only have one problem...you will not want to go away! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Atlantide Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantide Hotel Cefalu
- Atlantide Bed And Breakfast
- Atlantide Bed & Breakfast Cefalu, Sicily