There are hotels that are worth the splurge. This is one of them. Just go. Have coctails outside overlooking the lake. Ask for a song on the piano. Dine in the restaurant. Work out in the gym. Stay. Work on the "art of just being you". Have the champagne.
Now the down side to staying at this wonderfull hotel. My wife and I went to Milan and stayed at the Four Seasons to do a little shopping. I felt like I was slumming it. Don't get me wrong the Four Seasons was very nice. But after the Villa de Este everything is a let down. Just make this your last stop and go home from there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the splendor, the grandeur, the intrigue and the magic of Villa d'Este- an opulent hotel overlooking glorious Lake Como. Hailed as one of the best hotels in the world by Travel & Leisure, Condé Nast Traveler and Forbes Traveler, this famous resort destination has been widely praised for its beautiful gardens, exquisite cuisine, gala celebrations, impeccable décor and extraordinary hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa d'Este reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa d`Este Hotel Cernobbio
- Hotel d Este
- d Este Hotel Cernobbio
- Villa Deste Lake Como
- Villa D'Este Lake Como/Cernobbio, Italy