The Camping Village Le Rocchette is probably the best in the Castiglione della Pescaia area and eventually one of the most renovated in entire Italy.
I've been staying there 4 wonderful days with my girlfriend and we simply loved it, the management of the camping is so well organized from the reception to the directions to the spot of the tents to the security staff at night.
This is definitely a family/couple camping were the sense of safety and security is top level, so to mention I've lost my wallet at the swimming pool bar one night and right found it the next day completely perfect with everything inside and this to me meant a top stars rating for safety.
I'll be listing exactly the pros and cons so to be precise and sintethic:
- Safety (it is really top level, from leaving bikes with no lockers to staying right beside the swimming pool with our bags out of the sign, both camping staff and costumers are so kind and reliable. Way so impressed about it)
- Swimming pool (we spent 2 days out of 4 at the swimming pool, it is such a lovely place to hang out and having fun, it feels exclusive and modern and that is definitely the choosing factor despite the other camping in the area which worths the money)
- management (the camping organization is well structured and professional, receptionist are kind and professional, staff is taking care of directing costumers to the tent spot and pass by every once in a while to check if everything is fine, smooth check in and check out)
- close to the sea (seaside is only 300 metres away in the only spot of the town close to a little gulf, priceless)
- Stunning Pineta (tent spots are in shadows and the camping is fresh enough at night to sleep really well, love the sound of the cicale)
- Costumers (most of the costumers are really kind families and couples, felt really good among them)
- animation (the camping has animation for the costumers and is great especially for little kids)
- activities (free sub water lessons, excursions, events)
- Bathrooms (modern and kitch, stunning for a camping)
- Swimming pool bar (open up till midnight with reasonable prices and cool staff)
- Cleaness (so clean everywhere)
- sometimes the camping could sound too quite for a young couple who's looking for fun around and there might be more appropriate camping around for group of friends.
- location is quite far from the city center (4 km), might need a car to go there at night)
- Parking (we didn't afford to find a parking in the camping parking and left it 10 minutes walk away in a free one, that has been due to the period (mid of august)
- sits in the swimming pool end up early in the morning so most of times we stayed there right on the floor only on our beach towel.
- 26 euro/night each for a 2 sits tent with no parking might sound expensive
This camping made our vacation and even if it is slightly expensive it is so worth it that we would come here anytime, best spot in Castiglione della Pescaia.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, PitchUp, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Camping Village Rocchette reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camping Village Rocchette Castiglione Della Pescaia, Tuscany, Italy