“Authentic”

Vino e Cucina
Ranked #26 of 155 Restaurants in Chiavari
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Authentic”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Very nice and authentic. No English menu, that is how authentic it is. Super service. If you want local, this could be an excellent choise

ottawa
“excellent experience”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Great food and ambiance and a welcoming host. I can't honestly say exactly what I had because I joined an Italian lady who was a frequent visitor and I invited her to order for me. A first course of a fried anchovie type fish with zucchini blossoms and a second pasta course. It was excellent. They recommended a wine to go with the meal. Thank you Maria for letting me join you in a wonderful dining experience.

• Visited May 2014
Oxford
“Delicious food and wine”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I really liked this restaurant. Lovely food and a great wine list. A welcoming host. I was taken there by a resident of Chiavari. I wanted to go back again to taste all the other wonders on the menu. One day I shall!

Visited March 2014
Genoa, Italy
“A gem in the rough”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Very simple: if you're ever in Chiavari, you cannot miss this! We walked in expecting your average Ligurian trattoria and came out satiated and smiling. The sformato and baccala mantecato were worthy of white tablecloth restaurants, the pasta con salsicce and broiled fish were up there with the best. Not to mention the amazing homemade desserts. What a meal! Have staff suggest a wine to go along, too: there are some incredible diamonds buried in that list. Best price/quality ratio meal we have had in a loooooooong time

• Visited January 2014
Rapallo, Italy
“Cozy and tasty”
Reviewed 11 December 2013

Twice we ate in this restaurant. The first time with a group of friends in the evening, and the second time my husband and me at noon. The food is prepared with care. A wide selection of wines. The restaurant is small but it has a very unique decoration, actually is a mixed but well set. The staff/owners are friendly and helpful. We enjoyed and ate good the first time, that is why we went back. If you do not know your way around Chiavari, ask for information because it is not easy to find, it is located in a very small road. In the evening you better reserve.

• Visited November 2013