“GREAT RESTAURANT - EXCELLENT FOOD”
Review of Mastro Titta Pizza

Mastro Titta Pizza
Ranked #15 of 236 Restaurants in Civitavecchia
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Small, takeout-only place - might be part of www.mastrotittapizza.com but not the same place as on the website. FANTASTIC PIZZA.
Florida
“GREAT RESTAURANT - EXCELLENT FOOD”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I don't know why this is listed as a "takeout". Yes, you can order a pizza and take it back to your hotel, but this is a lovely, cozy restaurant. Excellent service and the most amazing pizza! Pizza is priced by "people". My husband and I ordered the "For 2 people" They give you a piece of paper with an oval drawn on it, the oval is divided into 3 sections. Now, the fun begins. They have about 25 different "pizzas". You choose which 3 you would like on your sections of your pizza. Since my husband and I don't speak or read Italian, it was fun to try to decide which 3 we want to try. All I can say is all 3 of the pizzas we choose were excellent! Some combinations I never thought of and I really enjoyed trying the "new tastes". Wish I could find a pizza restaurant near me that is this good.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank BOND-just-BOND

• Polish first
texas
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed 1 December 2012

This is a takeout place. We just asked to have a "chef's choice" pizza to take back to our bed and breakfast. Nothing like pizza in the USA but soooooooo good. Very cheap price. There is a grocery store a few doors down where you can buy wine or other drinks to go with your pizza.

Visited October 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Great pizza and very friendly and helpful staff”
Reviewed 25 November 2012

We had noted in previous posts during our stay at Casamica B&B about Mastro Titta Pizza, which is just a right turn away and a couple of hundred metres up the road. It was excellent – the pizza is sold by weight at 11.90 euros per kilo, and they only seem to cook one (large rectangular size). As we didn’t really know what to order they made us up a “sampler” – consisting of 4 different selections – they suggested we only needed half of the pizza, and that was just right for the two of us washed down by a large Pironi Gold beer. We took the pizza back to Casamica and just tucked in – yummy.

As we only uses Mastro Titta for take out I can't rate its facilities.

• Visited November 2012
Kapaau, Hawaii
“Great salad. Good pizza.”
Reviewed 20 November 2012

We had dinner with three different styles of pizza and an enormous salad. I liked the pizzas and loved the salad. We took leftover pizza back to our hotel for the next day to enjoy with a carton of two Euro Tavernello red wine.

Visited October 2012
Miami, Florida
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We went last year and loved it, they bring you a paper for you to choose the size of the pizza, you can combine toppings and enjoy a little bit or many of their options.We love the place and the ambiance. We're planning to go back in October when we are in Civitavecchia.

• Visited October 2011