“Excellent place to hire skis”
Review of Centro Boarderline

Ski Tour from Cortina d'Ampezzo: Tofana
US$178.92*
Dolomiti Ski Tour: Super 8 Lagazuoi and 5 Torri from Cortina d'Ampezzo
More attraction details
Owner description: Centro Boarderline is a shop, a ski and snowboard rental and a snowboard school.Located in the centre of Cortina and near the Faloria cable, it offers its customers all they need for their holiday on the snow.Boarderline offers brands and products widely tested on the snow. Jakets and pants, made with waterproof and breathable materials, guarantee that you stay warm and dry. Moreover, Boarderline has all the latest equipment for you to play with.Finally Boarderline is the only specialized school for snowboard in Cortina d’Ampezzo.
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

My daughter and I hired skis from Boarderline having initially booked on line. Paulo and his team were friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. I have no hesitation in recommending Boarderline for any of you skiing or snowboarding needs.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

This was my first visit to Cortina, and I had no idea what to expect- I visited in February of 2014, and arrived to find 4 meters of snow! The town was still digging itself out, but my first order of business was to find Centro Borderline.

After a great chat with Paolo, he recommended I use Jones board. I had not rode one before, but with all the powder, i needed a great board. Paolo spent a lot of time showing me what areas to visit for the best conditions, and he was spot on. He clearly has a passion for snowboarding, and it was fun to just hang out and talk.

I recommend Borderline for anyone looking to enjoy the mountains surrounding Cortina!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Recommendation of skis by Paolo was perfect. So perfect, I ended up buying them. The shop is fantastic, the local information of the area was invaluable. I will be back again and again and again.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

Paolo and his team in Boarderline are perfect again.
We have visited his shop in the heart of Cortina for both snowboard hire (top line) and also Ski hire (medium line). On all occasions Paolo guided us towards what we require for our particular level of skiing & snowboarding, making sure that everything was setup perfectly and nothing was ever too much trouble. On our more recent visits we have just hired Ski's and I have taken in my own board to make sure everything is setup correctly for the conditions that are expected the next day, again Paolo offering his expect advice and tips! and even telling us the best slopes to visit on that particular day.
To finish off what was a great holiday this year we took Paolo's advice and hired a Ski Guide for the day. Although he tried all week to get a guide for us to have for the entire day we unfortunately were told this was not possible....... but all was not lost, as Paolo then offered himself as the guide!!!! Perfect!! what guy would leave a busy shop to ski guide all day? we did the Sella Ronda Tour and it was modified for our level and depending on how busy the slopes were.
We will always visit Boarderline when in town, and recommend them to anyone we know who travels to Cortina. Paolo the legend & the whole Boarderline team!!

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Strongly recommend you visit boarderline. On arrival in Cortina our group needed some equipment and we had some of our own equipment serviced. The hire equipment and servicing was first class and at very reasonable prices. We tapped into Paolo’s local knowledge of the area which is immense covering the best areas to go to dependent upon weather & conditions as well as good restaurants and local food etc on the slopes and in the town. Paulo's advice was 100% valuable. The highlight of our week was booking Paolo for a day’s guidance that was totally mindblowing. If you don’t want to miss out in Cortina, do not miss Boarderline and Paolo.

1  Thank kevin J