I stayed in Mirage two weeks skiing with a group of my friends in December 2013/January 2014. Hotel nicely located in quiet area near Cortina. Its better to rent a car otherwise you can use hotel bus for ski lifts. Direttore Leonardo was very professional and helpful. He really tries to make best service for all hotel guests. Consierge Gianluca also was very helpful. Chief Cook and restaurant and all staff are very friendly. Food very nice and fresh. Rooms are big and cosy wood decorated. So i would recommend this place...they have a little bit of everything you need..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Mirage is a 4* Hotel located in Cortina d'Ampezzo, Italy, facing the spectacular peaks and superb scenery of the Dolomiti Alps mountains, which are known for being UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Mirage Hotel is only two/three-minute drive to the town center and its elegant shopping area. The short distance is served by the hotel's private shuttle service. Hotel Mirage' Services always included in the rates are: - heated indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna; - children entertainment (up to 10 years of age); - private shuttle service to town center (less than a 5 minute ride); - garage, free wi-fi Internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mirage Cortina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mirage Hotel Cortina d Ampezzo
- Hotel Mirage Cortina Italy/Veneto