We spent 4 nights in January. Well, what can I say... great location, super clean rooms with balcony, very friendly personnel. Rich self-service breakfast (form 7 to 10 am) with home made blubbery pies. Mmm... Ski bus stop is just around the corner. Parking space next to the hotel. Oh, I almost forget, we had a room with massage shower, which is the best thing to recover your body after skiing. Every thing you need for perfect holidays!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Montana is located in the pedestrian area, a stone's throw from the ski-lift facilities(250mt from Faloria Cable car and 50mt from buses for all the main slopes) and the larger sport amenities and installation, with private car parking. You can relax in our rooms that have bathroom, TV, radio, safe, phone and with a special buffet breakfast served in the breakfast room or on Your own room. You can find also a ski room, with special table for wax the ski, and a new heating for ski boots. Internet point and wireless system in the hall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Montana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meuble Montana Cortina d Ampezzo
- Meuble Montana Hotel
- Hotel Montana Italy/Veneto