We spent a long weekend in the hotel during our skiing trip and we had a wonderful experience. Looking back I can't think of anything to complain about. The rooms were very cute and cozy, very clean and with a lot of attention to details. It was warm all the time and quiet so we got our very needed rest after doing sports during the days.
The breakfast is from 7.30 to 10.30 which makes it possible to have a late morning if you want to and still get something to eat. The food was great, very diversified and also qualitative (you had a wide choice from cereals, sweets, croissants and fruits to cheese, salami and eggs). Coffee (cappuccino, caffe latte, espresso etc), tea, orange juice and water were also included, so you didn't have to pay extra for them.
The wellness room is small but very well organised. The jacuzzi is great (very cute and warm water) and the sauna is 90 degrees, so hot enough. You also have a place to stay and a little table with a diversity of tees (also included).
And the best part is the personnel... they were absolutely amazing! It was my boyfriend's birthday so I was trying to organize some small surprises for him... they helped me with everything, they even did more than I asked. Plis, every restaurant that they recommended had incredible food, impeccable service and reasonable prices.
Regarding the slopes the owners can recommend the best ones for your level. And you also get a 10% discount in rentals... which matters...
So, we would rate it as one of the best places we've ever stayed in, and we travel a lot...so, if you decide to go there you will definitely enjoy it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hearth of town the HOTEL OLIMPIA is very convenient to all ski facilities and it is within walking distance to a wide variety of shops and restaurants. The Lorenzi family will be happy to have you in this traditional and comfortable milieu and proposes with discretion to all those who appreciate the value of good taste and hospitality.L´Olimpia rappresenta un punto di riferimento per chi cerca la qualità e il servizio ad un prezzo competitivo.Cortina e un classico albergo di montagna, è gestito dalla Famiglia Lorenzi dal 1996. In continuo rinnovamento, situato in pieno centro nel comune di Cortina in zona a traffico limitato, vicino agli impianti di risalita del Faloria e comodamente servito dai mezzi pubblici, ha come obiettivi primari l’accoglienza e la cortesia intrecciate con grande simpatia e calore.Effettuiamo spesso offerte speciali come settimane bianche e verdi e cerchiamo di organizzare al meglio le vostre vacanze a Cortina nelle nostre accoglienti camere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Olimpia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olimpia Hotel Cortina d Ampezzo
- Hotel Olimpia Italy/Veneto