This hotel claims to be three star, and has a Trip Advisor certificate on the door. However, the property is very run down, the room had a chemical smell, and our balcony had a large crack down the centre. The price supposedly included breakfast, yet there was a one euro charge for a boiled egg, 1.50 for toast and a glass of orange juice was euro 3.50! They also charged 20 euros per reason to use sauna and jacuzzi. Beware!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the hearth of town the HOTEL OLIMPIA is very convenient to all ski facilities and it is within walking distance to a wide variety of shops and restaurants. The Lorenzi family will be happy to have you in this traditional and comfortable milieu and proposes with discretion to all those who appreciate the value of good taste and hospitality.L´Olimpia rappresenta un punto di riferimento per chi cerca la qualità e il servizio ad un prezzo competitivo.Cortina e un classico albergo di montagna, è gestito dalla Famiglia Lorenzi dal 1996. In continuo rinnovamento, situato in pieno centro nel comune di Cortina in zona a traffico limitato, vicino agli impianti di risalita del Faloria e comodamente servito dai mezzi pubblici, ha come obiettivi primari l’accoglienza e la cortesia intrecciate con grande simpatia e calore.Effettuiamo spesso offerte speciali come settimane bianche e verdi e cerchiamo di organizzare al meglio le vostre vacanze a Cortina nelle nostre accoglienti camere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Olimpia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Olimpia Hotel Cortina d Ampezzo
- Hotel Olimpia Italy/Veneto