“best experience”

Rafting Center Val di Sole
More attraction details
Owner description: Since 1984 the Val di Sole rafting Centre has been the reference point for rafting in Trentino. With over 30 years of experience, professional guides and a building specifically designed for the activity, all our guests have to think about is having fun. Let us worry about the rest.You can find us via the Dimaro Dolomiti Camping Village, nestled among the splendid peaks of the Brenta mountains.
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“best experience”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

It was the best experience while working at the rafting centre for 3 week because I met some great people and I learned some new skills. Also I enjoyed doing some of activities like rafting and canyoning. Rafting is one of the best water sport ever and anyone can enjoyed it.

Visited July 2014

• Hebrew first
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

This was one of the best experiences of my life and would recommend it to anyone. I would love to go again and do it all again

Visited July 2014
Leuven, Belgium
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Get ready for some action!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

This was the first time rafting for my girlfriend and myself. After a short introduction in many languages (they speak fluently Italian, spanish, english and maybe even more?) the friendly and enthousiastic people gave us a very nice rafting adventure on the Noce river. Safety is of main importance, so they also gave us a crash course on how to float in the river whenever you would fall out of the boat. Nevertheless, don't be too afraid, the river could have been even wilder to my personal preference! All equipment needes is provided!

Visited May 2014
Nowa Iwiczna
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I experienced rafting for the first time in my life. There were two of us (me and my wife). We were afraid of safety but it turned out to be "relatively" safe. After short training, being equipped with life jackets and helmets we started the adventure. A very friendly and witty rafter took care of us (there were 6 tourists in the raft). We have chosen a rafting power option and it was great fun. More than hour in "white water" and nobody was "lost in action". Recommendation for everybody being hungry of excitement and fun. in high season booking needed some months in advance.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Ryszard B
Crich, United Kingdom
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fantastic Fun”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Great rafting trip for our family of two adults and two teenagers (19 & 15). Staff were very friendly and encouraged us all to get as wet as possible, particularly at the 'coffee break'. We did the 'Power' rafting. Quite expensive but certainly a fantastic trip.

Visited July 2013