All reviews clean accommodation yogurt balcony town trapani
Reviewed 24 August 2016

My friend and I had a few issues with our stay. We arrived on Ferragosto, which is a very busy holiday. Erice was packed and it was very difficult to find parking. After circling for over an hour, I walked to the B&B to check in and ask for advice about parking. The manager/owner was not around and I was let in by a waiter at the adjoining hotel. He spoke no English and disappeared after taking my passport to be photocopied. When I tracked him down he couldn't answer any of my questions or put me in touch with anyone who could. My friend found temporary parking and after more discussion with the waiter, a cook from the restaurant allowed us to park in a spot near the B&B that we hoped was legal. They said they would park the car for us later that night in a new spot, but the car was where we parked it the next morning, thankfully with no ticket. The language barrier made it difficult to learn when breakfast would be served. We also missed the sunbathing rooftop as we were not made aware of it. The room was great - large, clean, modern, and very comfortable. The location of the B&B was central to town. I suspect on a non-holiday, with the owner at hand, our stay would have been much more pleasant. As it was, we felt like a burden to the staff we met and they made a stressful evening more stressful.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Autumn H
Reviewed 22 August 2016

My friend and I stayed at the Postale 17. When we were looking for it, we followed our GPS which told us to turn right at Via Vittorio Emanuele. Unfortunately, too late, we realized that it was a 1-way street and there was a truck coming the other way. Someone called the B&B manager and she came out and helped us back up and went with us to find parking and get a parking permit. What customer service!

As there was no twin room, we were given a room for 3 people. It was very big, comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 August 2016

Perfect accomodation, in new restaurant we enjoed the best pasta ( sicilian style) during our traveling around Sicilia. The town Erice is someting you must see in Sicilia.Simple, modern, clean and comfortable room.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2015

We were lucky to get a room for 1 night here. The room is great and trendy. Everything was clean and nice. The room was cold and dark which is great for a change when used to really warm rooms. Our room had a balcony with the amazing view over the country. There was a sunbathing rooftop, with gave almost a 360 degree view. This was amazing by night.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Christian W
Reviewed 20 September 2015

A very nice boutique b & b, clean accommodation with style. Ideal location 50 metre from cable car station down to Trappani. Quaint streets with easy access to restaurants and places of interest. The residence has a cafe and a restaurant.

Room Tip: No advice necessary as hotel has only 4 rooms
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple