Borgo di Pietra Bianca(Erice)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
US$105
US$100
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

Hotel Tirreno(Pizzolungo)
Hotel Aosta(Casa Santa)
US$88
All reviewsclean accommodationyogurtbalconytowntrapani
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This BnB is nicely renovated with decent sized rooms. Ideally located near entrance to village with only a short walk with luggage from public car park. There are a few free car parking spaces not far from the public paid car park (ask BnB staff when checking in). Cafe next to BnB serves breakfast (included in room price) which is basic (croissants, yoghurt, jam tarts,coffee etc). Stayed in room 3 which has a balcony over lane way at the back of the building. Not much to do in Erice but its worth the visit and a wander through the lane ways with a meal at one of the restaurants. A 1 night stay or a 1/2 day stop would be sufficient to stop, relax, and see everything in town. Once the day trippers leave in the early evening the town is very quiet. Beautiful scenery from this hilltop vantage point is great for photos and this BnB provides comfy clean accommodation.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 June 2017

Near our hotel and right in front of the Town entrance. Enjoyed B'fast lunch and dinner in the spacious Restaurant. Mauro and staff were very attentive and made our stay in Erice all the more pleasing. Food was fresh and delicious.

Stayed: June 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Close to Porta Trapani, includes free parking, although at the entrance to the village, it is quiet at night, the B&B is next to the restaurant, which means it is convenient for breakfast.
I was there in May, so the restaurant was not open every evening, but breakfast was available, typical Italian breakfast with sweet breads, juices, yogurt & choice of coffees or tea

Room Tip: I had the room at the top, lovely little terrace overlooking the valley below
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2016

My friend and I had a few issues with our stay. We arrived on Ferragosto, which is a very busy holiday. Erice was packed and it was very difficult to find parking. After circling for over an hour, I walked to the B&B to check in and ask for advice about parking. The manager/owner was not around and I was let in by a waiter at the adjoining hotel. He spoke no English and disappeared after taking my passport to be photocopied. When I tracked him down he couldn't answer any of my questions or put me in touch with anyone who could. My friend found temporary parking and after more discussion with the waiter, a cook from the restaurant allowed us to park in a spot near the B&B that we hoped was legal. They said they would park the car for us later that night in a new spot, but the car was where we parked it the next morning, thankfully with no ticket. The language barrier made it difficult to learn when breakfast would be served. We also missed the sunbathing rooftop as we were not made aware of it. The room was great - large, clean, modern, and very comfortable. The location of the B&B was central to town. I suspect on a non-holiday, with the owner at hand, our stay would have been much more pleasant. As it was, we felt like a burden to the staff we met and they made a stressful evening more stressful.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Autumn H
Reviewed 22 August 2016

My friend and I stayed at the Postale 17. When we were looking for it, we followed our GPS which told us to turn right at Via Vittorio Emanuele. Unfortunately, too late, we realized that it was a 1-way street and there was a truck coming the other way. Someone called the B&B manager and she came out and helped us back up and went with us to find parking and get a parking permit. What customer service!

As there was no twin room, we were given a room for 3 people. It was very big, comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends