“Unbelievable homemade food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Da Farina

Da Farina
Ranked #58 of 329 Restaurants in Fano
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ontario, Canada
“Unbelievable homemade food!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Not very well known by tourists but very well known by locals, this tricky to find place is absolutely unbelievable. If you want a genuine local cuisine experience, then this place is it. It's like visiting someone's house, whatever the special is for the day is what you eat...so don't be too picky. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. This restaurant has been around for over 50 years...so you know the food is good!

“Homely”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Da Farina is a restaurant with genuine 'home cooked' food. There are no set menus, the food changes everyday, usually a choice of 3 different pastas and then after some meat, chips, salad etc. The food is superior. No food compares to the food at the farina (except my Nans home cooked food, and there isn't much in it), portions are large so you will leave having had enough. If we eat there at midday, we will not even think about having dinner that night. Over all a very genuine ambiance with food to suit, I cannot recommend this place enough. A must visit.

• Visited August 2013
Lincoln, R.I.
“A neighborhood trattoria”
Reviewed 14 August 2012

This restaurant is on the Via Flaminia going out of Fano. It reminded me so much of my grandmother's kitchen as soon as I walked in. The aromas were incredible. Very typical food of the region. We go there each year when we are in Fano.

• Visited September 2011