“Davvero un piccolo paradiso” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of B&B Piccolo Paradiso

and 1 more site!
B&B Piccolo Paradiso
Ranked #1 of 45 Finale Ligure B&B and Inns
“Davvero un piccolo paradiso”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed this place extremely. It is located around 5 - 10 walking minutes from the sea, which has a great and clean beach there, in a quite place, where in the morning you can listen to the birds singing.
The house and the room we were in is very clean and designed in a very beautiful and tasteful style. Every detail, whether practical or visual, is thoroughly thought through. It looks like if an artist put his hand and eye on the creation of the inner design.
The host Fabiana, a very friendly and attentive person with a lovely small dog, helped us around and served a wonderful Italian breakfast with a self made cake.
We were happy to be there.

• Stayed March 2013
      Location
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
1 Thank ayinama

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Sydney, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2012

We were booked to stay here for one night in October 2012. Unfortunately when we finally found it (the location is quite a way back from the central area and beach), no one answered the bell, and I needed to phone the hostess. I have a tiny amount of Italian, and she had less English, so the call was not very successful. We could hear someone sweeping, and finally got their attention. We discovered that they had lost our booking, and would not be there until much later. The gentleman tried to help and did show us the rooms – however the rooms were not prepared (bedding lumped on the beds), and the place was not clean. We decided not to stay, and were able to book into a hotel on the beach front, which was new, very clean and offered excellent services, free wifi and breakfast for only a few euro more.
Also, Finale Ligure is a seasonal town, and there were hardly any restaurants or bars open in October.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank dolcevita09
fabiana g, Proprietario at B&B Piccolo Paradiso, responded to this review, 26 November 2012
In reference to the comment posted by Dolcevita 09 I am to say that:
1. In October, as most hosting locations in Italy, my Bed&Breakfast is closed according to the national rules and laws. This is the only reason for which, when Mrs. Dolcevita09 got to my place, nobody was there to answer the call, the rooms were not prepared to host anybody and I was out of town.
2. Of course Finale Ligure is not very lively in October, since most touristic and hosting places are closed after the very long summer working time, which lasts until around mid October. Some holidays are welcome also for hosting places owners to be ready to start again from mid November down until summer again.
3. Mrs Dolcevita states she had a booking: this again surprises me a lot, since I actually asked her twice to show or indicate her booking reference since, as I was closed, it was definitely impossible for me to get reservations, even online ones. So far, I got no booking indication form Mrs. Dolcevita. I just wonder if she has not mistaken her destination, since I suppose there are many “ Piccolo Paradiso” locations in Italy.
4. It has just due to the fact that my brother was into my Bed&breakfast to follow its refurbishment works if someone at last opened the door and tried to offer ( to be anyway welcoming) to get a room ready for them, even if the place was closed.
5. I am very sorry she can’t try my place in opening time, since I am sure she would enjoy her stay here a lot.
6. Every comment posted is helpful for us, if really we have something to apologize for, we are very willing to do that.