Stayed for 2 nights. Good value hotel in a good position for the old town but a bit of a walk for the beach/front area (15 mins max). Rooms were quite big but a little sparse and everything worked well. Staff were helpful and parking no problems. Didn't use the pool but could see a few families using it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a quiet location only 900 metres from the sea, and a short walk away the historical medieval town centre, the hotel originally an 18th Century monastery, still maintains its untouched character. The three floors are served by lift, rooms have private facilities, TV and telephone.The restaurant, an ample air-conditioned room by the swimming pool, offers a cuisine rich of local dishes and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Stayforlong S.L., TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Florenz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Florenz Hotel Finale Ligure
- Hotel Florenz Finale Ligure, Liguria, Italy