“A great find”

Ranked #11 of 155 Restaurants in Forte Dei Marmi
Price range: US$18 - US$41
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Nelson club links the pizzeria menù with sandwiches, salads, omelette and pizza of course; with a simple restaurant menù based on fresh seafood cooked in a local way.
Reviewed 28 July 2014

We stumbled upon this restaurant and it was great - nearly all locals, lovely food and for both of us (incl half a bottle of wine and a dessert) only €34. Unusually for us we went back the second night and it was just a good!

1  Thank Amor12345

Reviewed 20 July 2014

This was a small busy restaurant in town. They were very friendly and when I mistakenly ordered the wrong dish they saw the look on my face and took it away straight away and replaced it with something else. We went back 4 or 5 times during our weeks holiday. We liked eating very fresh food with the locals and the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

We stopped for dinner here after reading the reviews... I have to say I disagree. My tiny pizza was nothing special. My husband did enjoy his seafood pasta though. It was an OK place and meal. Good if you're here on a budget but not very hungry.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

We visited this lovely back street bistro in Sept and was pleasantly surprised. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the the place was very clean. I had a gorgeous tomatoe pizza and my husband had a ham & cheese foccacia and both were extremly good and very fresh. It was during the day and we sat outside and had a glass of wine with our lunch and it was so relaxing and very laid back. We would highly recommend this place to anyone. We were staying in Lido di Cam, and we had cycled to Forte but we'd have loved to go back to the Nelson Club to try an evening meal.

1  Thank mac700
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Good food, not very expensive to compare to the rest of restaurants in Forte. Quick service, central location. You need to book in advance as its very popular