“Don't drink the coca cola”
Review of Caffe Roma

Caffe Roma
Ranked #122 of 144 Restaurants in Forte Dei Marmi
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, Cafe, Mediterranean
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Don't drink the coca cola”
Reviewed 20 May 2013 via mobile

We came here on our last day in forte di marmi and had a bit of lunch with 2 cokes. The food was lovely and came quick enough but my shock was the price of the coca cola at €5.50 euros each that was just stupidly expensive so that left a sour taste in the mouth after having a tasty lunch.. So enjoy the food but make sure you get a cheap drink.

• Visited May 2013

Jakarta, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst Service Ever”
Reviewed 1 January 2013

I went there because I was gonna try a real italian gelato. After I went in, I looked around the flavors to see what flavor do I like most. However when I was looking around, the server was like "Look at me! Look at me!! what do you want??!" I was thinking, cant' this man give more time? I was only in there for like 3 seconds.
Finally I choose "Tiramisu", and he put that in a big cone, while asking "What else"? I said I only want that. he kept asking "what else". I asked for a smaller cone, but not sure if he understands me, so he repeated, "what else", I Finally said " I WANT THAT ONLY" and he finally understands.

At the same time, since I entered the store together with my friend, my friend had a worse experience, as she decided not to buy because of the bad service, the other server called her "monkey face". My friend told me about it when we were at the cashier.
On my way out, the server still called my friend "monkey face". I was so upset and angry.

I can't understand why a person in a hospitality business in the top destination in the world did that.

I strongly recommend everyone to never go there.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank amandagloria
Texas
“Way Over Priced”
Reviewed 17 June 2012

Great outdoor seating, good cappuccino and the brioche was decent but two of each cost 11 Euros. I do not believe I have ever paid that much even in Milano. Service was quick, not friendly but why would they be with all the patrons, tourism present?

Visited June 2012