Grand Hotel Imperiale
St Mauritius Hotel(Forte Dei Marmi)(Great Value!)
US$255
Hermitage Hotel & Resort(Forte Dei Marmi)(Great Value!)
US$270
Le Pleiadi(Forte Dei Marmi)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$146
Hotel Goya(Forte Dei Marmi)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$197
Grand Hotel(Forte Dei Marmi)(Great Value!)
US$178
US$173
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Logos Hotel(Forte Dei Marmi)(Great Value!)
US$150
Hotel Acapulco(Forte Dei Marmi)(Great Value!)
US$195
US$189
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Bijou(Forte Dei Marmi)(Great Value!)
US$105
Augustus Hotel & Resort(Forte Dei Marmi)
US$594
Villa Roma Imperiale(Forte Dei Marmi)
US$610
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2013

This was our second stay at the Grand Hotel Imperiale as we enjoyed it the first time, we were not disappointed. We had two suites one being the Royal suite. Very comfortable, clean, brilliant air con - a must for us who aren't used to hot weather! Beautiful views of mountains and the sea. Very attentive and friendly staff. A short walk to designer shops, restaurants and beach. The pool area is clean and well maintained. We had the pool to ourselves most days so even more perfect! Would highly recommend this 'gold' hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We stayed here for 5 nights with our 2 year old son and enjoyed our stay very much. Loved the beach club, it was everything we needed. The life guards helped keep away the beach peddlers which we appreciated. A nice little mini club, our son liked going up to play with the toys. Lunch and beach service was great.
The wall paper selections at the hotel were questionable and not really to my taste. But overall we liked this little albergo. Hard beds and hard pillows were a negative. But they had really nice linens and bath towels and large toiletries. Beautiful marble bathrooms and a good size closet. Close to all the shops and the beach. Overall we were very happy here and enjoyed our stay we cannot wait to come back!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I recently posted a review of the hotel which I stayed at in last June and had a wonderful time. I don't know about anyone else but generally hotels make a right mess of providing an internet service which is so essential to enjoying the hotel whether it is for business for pleasure. Well I am pleased to say that the hotel has got it just right......easy log on first time and no future log ons required during the stay. Also no extra charge for fast broadband or for the amount of devices (we had 2 iPhones, an iPad and an iPad Mini). The service works as well around the pool as in the bedroom and also on the beach, I am a seasoned traveller having stayed at One & Onlys, Fours Seasons and the like and none do it better than this hotel..............well done.
Also I like being called by my name and it was gratifying that all of the hotel staff had been trained to do this, it make you feel a bit more special so well done on this as well

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Philip60
Reviewed 14 November 2012

As a businessman who travels allot, I was compelled to let people know about a certain hotel I recently stayed in that really stood out. Frankly, it’s the best hotel I’ve ever stayed in. It was the Grand Hotel Imperiale in Forte Dei Marmi, Italy. I have stayed in allot of luxury hotels in my travels, but never one quite like this.
Everyone was so accommodating, and I was treated like royalty. When I checked in, I was immediately upgraded from a normal suite to a royal suite. The split level bathroom was divine, and huge. The hot tub was great. There was a living room and bedroom with a little porch where I sat outside and had breakfast every morning. There was total privacy and quiet, and anything I needed, anything at all, was brought up to me instantly.
The shuttle would take me wherever I wanted to go in town, and they always asked where and when I would like to be picked up. Shopping in the town center was glorious. On the second day, I felt like exploring the town, so the concierge hooked me up with a surprisingly nice bicycle, and pointed me toward the beach. It was a beautiful day, and riding through the streets of Tuscany, I really got a sense of what it would be like to live there. From a grandmother yelling and smiling to her daughter who brought groceries, to the wonderful man who invited me into his pizza shop for lunch, it was like going back to a simpler time. I felt so at peace amongst the landscapes, the traditions, and the artistic legacy from the buildings alone. They had my cabana on the beach ready with towels and a drink menu. Perfect! The food was excellent, and the beer was cold.
The next day I did some sightseeing. Tuscany was definitely a permanent influence on high culture, notably, the square of the Cathedral of Pisa. I walked all around Pisa with its Piazza Dei Miracoli and the leaning tower, and then the same day I drove to Lucca, which is a medieval town with ancient medieval walls surrounding the town center.

On my last day, I checked out of the hotel and headed to Rome. I visited San Gimignano, then Siena with its beautiful historical center, and Pienza, which has a typical tuscan landscape: vineyards, olive oil trees and sunflowers. I did some wine tasting there, and I met a lovely couple from Philadelphia, which is near my home town of Pittsburgh.
After seeing all of those beautiful things, I’m surprised at what really stood out. It was the hotel and their wonderful staff. The reception was made up mostly of beautiful women. They spoke English so well, that they were actually joking around with me. All of their recommendations were perfect. It was truly the perfect stay, and if you are ever in Tuscany, this is the best of the best.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank Reb B
Reviewed 16 September 2012

Beautiful hotel. We were pleasantly surprised by the free of charge room upgrade - we received Suite with a marvelous balcony. The service in the hotel is excellent as well as the dishes offered in the hotel's restaurant at the evening. The location is very good. The weather in September was warm and we had a wonderful time. So, although usually we do not visit the same place again, we would be glad to come back here.

Room Tip: The view of sea side rooms are the best
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family