See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 August 2014

The hotel is great, clean and in a great location. It is not suitable for families with young children. Music plays until approximately 11.30 most nights. No family rooms so we had a double and a single room. Breakfast is lovely lots of choice. All staff so nice and helpful, they made our stay the best ever. The problems we have encountered are due to the travel agent not the hotel. The hotel is ideal for anyone that wants a central location and doesn't mind the music.

Room tip: Single rooms are available.
Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

The most noisy hotel I have ever been to by far.
Loud concerts are being played just outside the windows facing the lake until late making it impossible for any one to sleep. When I called the reception and asked the music to stop, I got the answer: the other people want to listen"!

Date of stay: July 2014
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Marianne0809
Reviewed 16 August 2013

We had a lovely holiday based at the Allan Torre hotel. The cleaning assistants were extemely helpful. Lake Garda in Garda is a very nice part of Italy- not enough time to everything in a week! The buses were regular to Verona and to towns around the lake. Garda is a lovely big town which is slow paced - perfect for relaxing holidays. We walked to a shiggle beach 15 min walk away,fresh water lake was gorgeous to swim in.

Date of stay: August 2013
3  Thank Haholidays
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Inghams/Hotel Alla Torre
A small hotel facing a sunny square - sounds good? Well, no. The room I had was at the top of the buidling overlooking the square. The temperature was horrific. By the evening the room would be incredibly hot and stuffy not helped by the artex ceiling. When I complained to the management, they said that the area was experiencing very hot weather. I thought this was patronising and unhelpful. Its Garda Italy, of course the area experiences very hot weather. They refused to do anything about it.

I was unable to sleep, rest or enjoy my stay. A waste of money and time. The holiday guide attempted to be helpful, was nice, but made no difference. I do not think that room should be sold during the summer months as it was uninhabitable. So be warned....

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
6  Thank joeF66X
Reviewed 24 September 2012

The noise from this hotel was horrendous. Street cleaning sometimes commenced at 2.30am.There was a lot of noise from other people staying there in particular those arriving and leaving.The room was directly above a street and there was noise till the early hours quite often.Cars leaving with loud music on a regular basis. The person working in the cafe on the premises dragged the outside tables around at an unreasonable hour. In all we did not have a nights sleep there. The rep offered tosee if we could change but then added there probably wasn`t a room and suggested ear plugs!.

Room tip: Away from the main streets
Date of stay: September 2012