“Great”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Magherafelt, United Kingdom
“Great”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I ate her on a number of occasions on my holidays with my partner. The food, drink and service was great. We were made feel really welcome and there was lots of choice. Would go back!

Visited July 2014

• Finnish first
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Good food and even better service”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Having been to Garda over the past 6 years we have struggled at times to find good food at a reasonable price (most of it seems to be bought in pre prepared) This year we visited La Losa on a number of occasions and weren't disappointed with any of the meals. Not only was it freshly prepared but the staff - in particular Julian - were helpful and had a good sense of humour and quite happy to share time to make sure your evening is just right. Not only was the food and service first class but the view quite spectacular, being right on the lakeside. Evenings by the lake are always very pleasant and where better to spend a little time than this restaurant
La Losa will certainly be our first stop when we return next May.
Plenty of choice well cooked

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Robert B B
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We visited this restaurant while on our Italy road trip and were very lucky to choose this one! There is so much to mention... The sunset view was just breathtaking, never mind the quality of the food and wine we had. My boyfriend had a spaghetti with chilli and prawns and I had a fish with fried potato, the portion was so big I struggle to finish it. My sister ordered just a bruschetta to nibble on and to our surprise it was a whole piece of bread covered with tomatoes and mozzarella, it was huge!! Never mind the staff - they were absolutely superb. One of them heard us talking about limoncello and to our massive surprise we got 4 of those on the house! If I'll ever be in Garda again I'll definitely stop again, the food and drinks are reasonably priced and service is awesome. Thanks from England!

1 Thank andrejka221
Bergen, Norway
“Wonderful pasta”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Great meal with a wonderful scenery. I had a perfect Spagatti a la Pesto. Maybe the best pasta I have eaten :) Great atmosphere, great device, free wifi ;)

I will come back to this restaurant.

• Visited June 2014
“Best pizza we had on our Italian holiday!”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We were only in Garda for an hour and a half whilst on a cruise from Limone....so just enough time for some lunch. This was in a great location right on the lake so had some beautiful views. We shared a pizza which was quite possibly the best we had during the week we were away! If anyone's planning on going try the Italiano pizza bianche....I think that's what it was called! Absolutely beautiful!!