“Good dining”

Price range: US$10 - US$39
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Good choice on the menu, good selection of wines (what else given the area). Wednesday and Sundays if you dine on the inside open area to the rear then you can see and here the Argentina Tango dancing.

1  Thank JohnBHampshire

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Came to this restaurant with a group of around 20 people (we had made an advance reservation as there were such a large group of us) and both the service, food & location were amazing! Being right on the lake front it has beautiful views across the water. The food was some of the best I have eaten in Italy and the wine was just as good - all reasonably priced too. Would definitely return and would recommend to anyone visiting Garda.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

I ate her on a number of occasions on my holidays with my partner. The food, drink and service was great. We were made feel really welcome and there was lots of choice. Would go back!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Having been to Garda over the past 6 years we have struggled at times to find good food at a reasonable price (most of it seems to be bought in pre prepared) This year we visited La Losa on a number of occasions and weren't disappointed with any of the meals. Not only was it freshly prepared but the staff - in particular Julian - were helpful and had a good sense of humour and quite happy to share time to make sure your evening is just right. Not only was the food and service first class but the view quite spectacular, being right on the lakeside. Evenings by the lake are always very pleasant and where better to spend a little time than this restaurant
La Losa will certainly be our first stop when we return next May.
Plenty of choice well cooked

1  Thank Robert B B
Reviewed 29 June 2014

We visited this restaurant while on our Italy road trip and were very lucky to choose this one! There is so much to mention... The sunset view was just breathtaking, never mind the quality of the food and wine we had. My boyfriend had a spaghetti with chilli and prawns and I had a fish with fried potato, the portion was so big I struggle to finish it. My sister ordered just a bruschetta to nibble on and to our surprise it was a whole piece of bread covered with tomatoes and mozzarella, it was huge!! Never mind the staff - they were absolutely superb. One of them heard us talking about limoncello and to our massive surprise we got 4 of those on the house! If I'll ever be in Garda again I'll definitely stop again, the food and drinks are reasonably priced and service is awesome. Thanks from England!

1  Thank andrejka221