“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

We are here twice during our stay in Garda and it was great both times. The pasta portions were large and the beef with pepper sauce was lovely.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

The first night at Garda and what a restaurant we found. The waiters were extremely nice and happy and the food was great. I ate spaghetti a ragu and it was delicious. My girlfriend ate salad and she liked it also. We also got free aperetives and citrus sorbet for dessert! We left this place with a smile on our faces, 5/5! I think were going there again tomorrow!

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We came here for our last night dinner, because people said, is very good, so we tried. The atmosphere is every so busy, everybody is rushing, it very hectic. No warm welcome, nothing. The staff seemed stressed and careless. I had a steak and I had to ask for a steak knife. They didn't even apologise when I asked, they just put it on the table, without a word.They gave us a table right in the draft, could not sit there, so they gave us another table, just as drafty. I had to wear 2 jackets an my hoody, to keep me warm. The Spagetti i had were ok, not excellent, but the portion was very big. The T-bone steak wasn't good at all, very tough and more rare then medium, like I ordered it. All together it was not worth the money and I would surely not come back here. There are a lot better places in Garda, with much friendlier staff.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We sat in the garden at the back of the restaurant and we both had steaks the medium steak only had a tiny bit of blood as I was wary of ordering steak as I usually have it well done and it was delicious and I will not be burning my steak anymore. This restaurant was recommended by Thomson and you could tell them you are there with Thomson to receive a small discount however it was so nice we chose not to tell the restaurant and paid the full price as they deserved it.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We e mailed on the morning to reserve a table and got a prompt reply to confirm. We arrived on time and after a few minutes we were seated. Every table was occupied so I'm glad we booked in advance. All of the food we had was excellent and we were provided with a complimentary welcome drink on arrival and a small desert at the end (even though we ordered our own desert which again was good). Food was brought out pretty quickly however when asking for another drink or our bill it was a little slow but as mentioned, it was very busy and the staff did a good job of keeping things moving. One of the best meals we've had so far so I'd get booked in via e mail to reserve or you may not get a table.

1  Thank Stephendon32